Chapter 2-

Chapter 2-
Ella's POV-
After school I go home and grab my Hoover Board before going back outside to ride it. I was having a great time going around the neighbourhood although I was alone I didn't mind as the sun was nice & bright. Oddly enough  I couldn't quite get English out of my head it was really cool talking with Farkle like that he's so down to earth although he's the smartest guy in the school, Farkle's so amazing.  It would be a dream come true if I got to hang out with Farkle again tomorrow I hope so because I really enjoyed today I think that's the most fun I've had in English I felt important & needed just like the core four it was so amazing I'd do anything to relive that moment again right now. Out of nowhere I hear my brother Josh calling my name before running towards me knocking me off my Hoover board and to the floor I heard a click & popping sounds as my foot hits the floor before the rest of my body. Josh is only 4 so I know he didn't mean any harm, my ankle really hurt as I tried to get up. I looked up and saw it was becoming dark as I put my Hoover board under my arm and limped : more a less hopped home. When I arrived mom was busy cooking dinner, she barely noticed I was home like always she was more focused on Josh and dad {whom was at work but she always seemed to phone him.} Thats when I came up with a plan that would get me attention, have my foot seen to  and possible hang out time with Farkle! I could go over to my rich aunties house who lives really close to Farkle I mean it's perfect she has no kids or love interest, loves me like a daughter and knows I like Farkle it would be perfect.  So I text her up and ask her to call mom invited me over of course she does because I'm her baby girl & she loves me. She tells me to slowly make my way upstairs and pack some things which I do then after about 5 minutes mom calls me down. "Melissa invited you over for the week I said you'd love that, oddly enough she says she's be here in 10 minutes," mom says plain faced,"She also said you should take slippers don't know why just passing on the message," I smile reluctantly as I wait for Melissa. After about 8 minutes I hear her beep her car horn and I slowly get up limping towards the door. "Bye mom,bye Josh!" I call before being greeted by Melissa with a huge smile. She instantly takes my bag before helping me into her car. "Thanks for doing this Melissa I really appreciate it," I say as she starts driving to her house or should I say mansion. She turns to me with a hearty smile. "Your welcome sweetie I knew you mom wouldn't do anything for your ankle so I decided I would especially with my nursing background." She replies, she was a nurse before she married a orphan called Donovan who had his own company. It wasn't long before we arrived at her place she quickly comes round and helps me out of her car. "Has anything happened between you and Farkle lately?" Melissa asks helping me to the couch and elevates my leg, as I nod excitedly thinking back to the afternoon. "Oohh juicy tell me when I get back!" She's excited & happy for me that's what I love best about aunt Mel. She comes back with 2 wooden crutches and her first aid kit. She sits on the edge of the couch looking at my injury with great concern, "So what happened between you and Mr genius hottie 1831?" She asks distracting me. I smiled at the moment as she examined my ankle as I whined in pain due to the fact she was rubbing over the swelling and bruising. "Sorry baby girl, is that hurting a lot?" I nod as I try to tell her what happened between me and Farkle. "Well we were in Harper's class and I turned around to ask Farkle if he was okay because he was quiet and out of focus. " I explain as Melissa rubbed my ankle in cream and massaging it through. "Oh Ella that's so cute was he happy when you asked him??" Once the cream had been rubbed in Melissa starts wrapping it in bandages. "He was actually he's really sweet around me yet a little dazed, I wonder why that is?" I reply thinking, "I'll find out it's really bothering me..." Mel smiles still fussing over my ankle sweetly. She giggles, "I think someone has a crush on my Ella!" She giggled giddy with excitement...