Chapter 10-

Chapter 10-
Ella's POV-
I was so nervous for gym all through the day that's all that was on my mind, at least all the way to third period because that's when gym was. Farkle sees me getting tense so he puts his arm around me helping me as we approach coach, he takes the notes from Farkle inspecting them with a frown. "Fine, go sit over in the corner quietly and  watch!" Farkle helps me over to the side as he takes off his hoodie and lays in under my ankle elevating it comfortably cuddling me close not even watching our classmates as we should have been I've never seen Farkle rebel so this was a first for me. "Farkley what did your note say?" I ask curiously since I never saw it, he chuckles evilly making me smile. "It said I had a migraine and dizziness." He replied pretending to have both of those symptoms, "maybe I do he'll never know, will he?" I laughed along with him since he was right that stupid gym teacher would never know because nobody would tell me. That's when I decided I wanted to have a picture of Farkle for my contacts since I didn't have one so I take my phone from my pocket. He always takes out his phone from his pocket with a smile. "Can we take a selfie I need a picture for my contacts?" We say almost with one voice which makes us both goggle a lot. "Of course, you go first." Farkle gets sweetly and gentlemanly. I smiled as I snapped a few adorable selfies of us, before it was his turn. After about nine or ten he leans in kissing my cheek taking a picture then instantly setting it as mu contact picture in his phone under the name; El baby 💜😍👶🏼. If makes me so happy when Farkle calls me El baby, I feel special and important I think he likes it when I call him Farklyboo too or I hope he does as I say it enough. It wasn't long before gym class sadly came to a close and we made our way to art. We've been doing portraits today I think I remember the teacher saying we're doing classmates. "Today you will drawing a portrait of a fellow classmate and it will go towards your end of semester grades! So they have to be good!" He says as Farkle gets his sketchbook out and helps me with mine since I couldn't really get down from the high stools. Well I could've but it would have meant putting weight on my ankle and it would've been rather painful, so Farkle sweetly got it for me without being asked, and that I was very grateful for. Once the teacher sat down and got on with his marking the class finally started work. "who you drawing mr Farkle?" Lucas asked with a hearty Texas smile. I looked over at Ella with a smile. "I'm drawing Ella freak face." I reply with an idea forming in my head. "I'm going to Frame it and give it to her." He smiled liking my ideas as much as I did, who the rest of our gang was drawing was no surprise: Lucas was drawing himself, Ella was drawing me,Zay as drawing Maya, Maya was drawing Riley and Riley was drawing purple cats. At the top of my page before anything else I wrote : El baby drawn by Farkle Stuart Minkus 13, February 2015. I was determined to make this my best piece of artwork I'd ever done because I really love Ella and she deserves the best. The very best. Art went surprisingly quickly much like the rest of the day and before I knew it, it was time for me to take Ella back to her aunties to have her ankle looked at, my poor El baby I'm really hoping it's not a break but after her fall at lunch I'm kind of nervous...