Chapter 33-

Chapter 33-
Ella's POV-
After I took Farkle's temperature and discovered it was high I walked him home. He had his head resting upon my shoulder with my arm around him and his hand on Mine his other around me, he was adorable. Our walk home was short and peaceful as well as drama less which was good especially since Farkle isn't well. "I love you." He mumbled as we walked into his bedroom. "Thank you for looking after me." I smiled kissing his forehead and guiding him to the bed. Whilst he was getting dressed I got him medicine and a drink, both from the kitchen, it doesn't feel weird about this stuff now because I feel so at home here. "There you are Ella." Farkle says with a smile as I enter putting the tray on his lap then going over to his TV. When I'm over there I notice he put my Disney DVDS on his shelf. "Shall we watch a Disney movie?" I ask as he nods I settled on beauty and the beast because I hadn't seen it in ages. "How's beauty and the beast?" He nods with a smile so I put it on and join him in bed. I fed him his medicine then sat and cuddled with him for the movie. After the movie I suggested he went for a nap, of which he did as he's a good boy and listens to my orders. I watched him for around ten minutes when I had an idea; for our two month anniversary Farkle brought me a art set and sketch book, I would use it to draw him a picture of the beast from beauty and the beast. While watched the movie he'd confessed the beast was his favourite. In fact I had a lot of fun drawing his picture and even more fun colouring it in. When I was done I went to put my art set on the floor but unfortunately it made a loud bang. Farkle sat up with a smile grabbing my cheeks and kissing me. When he stopped I held his hands and looked him in the eyes with a concerned look. "Did I wake up, babe?" I Asked as he shakes his head kissing me again still smiling. He notices my drawing that was sat on my lap. "Did you draw this Ella?" He asks curiously as he picks it up. I nodded blushing with embarrassment. "Can I have it, please it's really good?" I nodded giggling. "Of course Farkle it was for you anyways. I wanted to make you feel better." I say as he puts his arms around me cuddling me closely. "I drew you the beast because you said the beast was your favourite character." He nodded with a huge smile. "My El baby knows me well." He says smirking, "I'm feeling much better than before. Let's invite the gang over for movie night. It's Perfect my parents are away so we have the house to ourselves; that means we can use the theatre!" He was so excited texting everyone I was excited too although my stomach hurt thankfully it was just girl things. "Baby can I change into sweatpants. My stomach is hurting." I explained as his face fell, "girls things I'll be okay." He nodded grabbing sweats and a long sleeved shirt of his from the drawer. "of course go change El baby. You'll look beautiful whatever." He says and as he did a large genuinely happy smile appeared across my face. Quickly I changed and went back into Farkle's arms because it made me feel better. He picked me up and carried me to the bed where he fed me medicine from the spoon. "I'm looking after you know. You looked after me now I'm looking after you!" He says with a tone in his voice that was best never to argue with so instead I decided to embrace it. "Get on my back I'll give you a piggy back ride downstairs to make snacks." I jumped on his back and when we reached the kitchen he set me down on the counter. "Can I pick the snacks?" I asked hungrily as he nods which makes me clap my hands like a little kid at Christmas. "Popcorn,chocolate,soda. And Farkle kisses." He giggles at my final request coming forwards me and holding my cheek and kissing my lips passionately for a long time, just as he had before whilst we were upstairs. Tonight should be a great movie night...

A/N
No teacher in my English classes results in me writing an update! You lucky readers especially when phones are banned at my school but I'm a rebel, lol. Enjoy & stay beautiful you people.