Chapter 17-

Chapter 17-
Farkle's POV-
At lunch Ella and I are feeding each other then she puts her fork down wondering for a moment. "Farkle can I sit next to you on the way to the mountains?" Ella asks me as I put my fork down too. "You better!" I say chewing a piece of lettuce, "It wouldn't be as fun without you, baby." She giggles happily. Just then Lucas,Maya and Riley came over, "how's my favourite Couple?!?" Riley asks giddy with excitement for the mountain trip. We laughed it was sweet of Riley to call us her favourite couple. "Good!" We say together with a smile we adored being that couple, it was so much fun, like right now I had my arm on Ella's shoulder. "I'm really excited for the mountains!" Ella says with a beaming smile which was the most beautiful thing in the world or at least it was in my universe. "You're gonna have the greatest time ever El baby, I'll make sure of it. " I reply making her feel important as she made me feel, "leave it to me," I smiled taking Ella's hand feeding her with the other while Lucas seemed very deep in his thoughts, the gang didn't like to ask because he's a very confusing person even for a genius like me, I mean if you ask me. "Riles? You know what today is?" Maya asks excitedly shaking Riley's arm as everyone else around the table simply laughs. "Elarkle's date night?!?" She asks in respond with a huge grin even though by the look on Maya's face age she wrong. "THE DAY YOUR UNCLE BONG COMES OVER! ITS FRIYAY!" She screams almost bursting the eardrums of everyone around the table shame Zay was at ballet practice, we've all often offered to go watch him but he refuses. I covered Ella's ears while everyone else covered their own ears but my sweet baby needs all the protection she can get. "You mean you can't wait to see MY uncle Josh then Maya?!?" Riley asks being her goofy self, Maya turns to her giving her Devil eyes. Then Maya nods with a smirk which causes Lucas to perk up. "Riley? I have a question, does Maya tease your uncle Josh?" He asks, everyone in the core four knows uncle josh because we met him when Riley invited us to her family game night. She shakes her head covering Maya's mouth before even attempting to answer Lucas's question. "Nope Lucas she does not, that's because she has a crush on Josh." She replies with a smirk remembering all the strange things that Maya has done regarding her uncle Josh. For the rest of the day I kept thinking of all the amazing things that Ella & I would do on the ski lodge trip. I was determined to make this the best trip ever for my little El baby...