Chapter 9

Chapter 9-
Farkle's POV-
My alarm buzzed waking me up, I went to jump up but then I remembered Ella was next to me and I couldn't hurt her. She looked so peaceful asleep it felt wrong and mean to wake my sweet baby girl, although it was right. "Ella, Ella. Beautiful it's time to wake up." I say moving her hair away from her gorgeous face. She looked at me and sat up. "Good morning." She croaked as I hand get a glass of water hoping to soothe her throat, she takes it gratefully drinking from it. "Thank you Hun." We kiss not caring about morning breath. While she was getting ready I decided to make her a nice breakfast, nice fresh fruit with pancakes that was her favourite I heard her & Sarah discussing it a few days ago. She came out limping  into the kitchen and she looked adorable. I put her breakfast on the table before assisting her to the table, I kiss her cheek. "I'm just off to get changed Angel." I says before leaving her in peace. When I came downstairs I saw her straining and groaning and quickly dashed to see what was the matter. Unfortunately she couldn't reach her crutches that had fallen to the floor, being a kind and loving boyfriend I picked them up handing them to her even helping her to stand. She kisses me thankfully as I help her with her bag, "thank you Farklyboo. Can we stop at my aunts I need a note for gym?" She asks a little embarrassed, I wrap my arm around her wanting to make her feel better much to my relief it did. "Of course baby, tell you what we'll ride the subway to school afterwards how's that? I'll even get us in the priority seating so you can rest that poorly ankle." I reply grabbing my bag helping Ella out the door to her aunts. "Do you want me to write you a note for gym class so you can sit out with Ella so she's not lonely?" Her aunt Melissa asks kindly when we arrived, "it might be nice for you guys." I blushed with a smile feeling evil although Lucas taught me how to enjoy sports they still aren't my favourite & I'd have way more fun sitting out with Ella. "Please I'm not the best at sport and I'd much rather sit out keeping your gorgeous niece company, I hate the thought of her on her Own." I say as she writes something down with a smile before handing me the notes. "That's so sweet of you, remember your more than welcome to come over after school, I need to take another look at Ella's ankle but you can come over I don't mind plus it'll be nice for Ella to have company." Aunt Melissa says guiding us to the door, "have a good day, learn lots." I guided her supportively all the way to the subway, when we arrived I left Ella and grabbed the priority seating for her so she wouldn't need to stand and get knocked over.  I see a little girl with a pillow pet & that's when I had an ingenious idea. Ella comes and sits down comfortably rubbing her armpits. I take her crutches from her as she groans a little. "These crutches do help, but boy do they hurt your arms." She says taking a moments rest, as I put my arm around her, "I never imagined I'd be sat here with you.." That's when  I see a little girl with a pillow pet & that's when I had an ingenious idea. I must have been daydreaming because the next thing I heard was that it was finally our stop so I quickly helped Ella up and out of the subway. After that we met up with Maya and Riley at Topanga's. "There my favourite couple!" Riley says being her usual happy self as Maya makes a few gagging sounds. "No offence but couples like you make me sick." She says just as Riley spots the notes in my back pocket. "Farkle what our those?"

A/n

Thanks so much for so much interest for this book & over 1k reads.