Chapter 3

Chapter 3-
Farkle's POV-
As I made my way to Mr Matthews history class I could hear a clicking noise in front of me but I ignored me thinking it could be Lucas humming a tune from Texas as he often did when he was happy. The closer I got to the classroom the louder the sound got & that's when I saw purple hair in a high ponytail with crutches. Oh no it was Ella! She had her foot in a large brace with a fuzzy sock over it and a flip flop on the other foot. There was a loud crash and I saw Ella fall to the ground after Charlie Gardener pushed her down man I never liked Charlie anyways, seeing poor Ella struggle I quickly rush over to help her. "Oh my Ella! are you okay?" I ask concernedly ensuring my beanie was still covering my messy bed head underneath it, she frowned and shock her head. "No not really Farkle. I could use some help, if you don't mind." She replies as I lift her off the floor making sure her ankle stayed off the ground then I passed her the crutches putting them under each of her arms. Finally I put all her books away in her bag before aiding her into Mr Matthews room and into her seat. While Mr Matthews had his back turned writing something on the chalkboard I filed through my bag getting out my spare hoodie I rolled it into a ball and slipped it under Ella's ankle. She smiled before whispering "Thanks so much Farkle." I beamed at her before turning back although it wouldn't really matter because I was one of Mr Matthews favourite kids it wouldn't bother him much. Oddly Zay seemed abnormally quiet and it was acutely bothering me, Maya grabbed my attention snapping me out of my daydreams about Ella. "Farkle somethings up with Zay and I don't like it at all! Fix him,NOW!" She demanded as Riley turned to me nodding needly. I sighed  everyone always excepted me to solve all their problems for them. Thankfully this time I didn't have chance because MR Matthews started talking about the importance of loved ones so I'm guessing Riley and Auggie are fighting,again or possibly himself and Topanga but it's highly unlikely. "Since the end of the semester is drawing near I would like you to pair up with someone of the opposite sex-" he explains being cut off by a mixture of groans and ohs from the class. "- to create a presentation on how you view love & its importance."  The only person who crossed my mind was Ella, I hoped she'd want to do it with me. Mr Matthews rises from his seat & straight to Maya's desk. "Maya who will you be doing this project with, since my daughter is out if the question?" He asks inquisitively, she thinks for a moment I pray she doesn't chose me. Before Maya has a chance to say anything there's knock at the door and I can see two shadows behind the door : one of a girl with long hair & one of a boy with spikey Black hair....

A/N

Thanks for nearly 300 reads ilya I hope you enjoy the spin that Ashlee_K_Perry12 helped me create go follow & read all my amazing sisters story