Chapter 12-

Chapter 12-
Ella's POV-
The next day I limped with my crutches to meet Farkle at his house. "Hey cutie!" He says putting his arm around me when he sees me with a large smile on his face when he sees I'm using my pillow pets he gave me. "Your armpits feeling better?" He asks as I nod,they were useful. It wasn't long until we arrived at the subway and Farkle insisted I sit on his lap since we couldn't get the priority seating. After Riley and Maya arrived grabbing the poles before us Farkle had an idea. "Riley? Do you have a hair tie I can use please?" Farkle asks, using his hands as a comb. Quickly in response Riley nods handing the one from her wrist to Farkle as he smiles. Just as the subway moves along Farkle started to braid my lilac hair as I kept a good hold of my crutches not wanting them to fly down the subway. "Wow Farkle, I didn't know you could braid?" Maya asks in wonder as Farkle simply chuckles softly. "Well I didn't until I looked it up on YouTube last night!" He says proudly slowly coming to the end of my braid as the train jolted throwing Riley forward giving her a quick glimpse as she simply smiles. "Proves you have no life Farkle!" Maya remarks coldly as Riley slapped her half playful and half seriously. "Maya I'd love it if someone did that for me!" She responded defending Farkle and I as he kisses my cheek lovingly while resting his head on my shoulder. Maya simply made gagging sounds but I know that's Because she struggles with love after her dad left her, but honestly who can blame her. In fact u can remember Farkle telling me about her dungeon of sad that included daddy issues and ballerina dreams, I did feel sorry for her, most people do only in secret she hates it being brought up, that's another thing Farkle told me. As we all made our way off the subway we were greeted by Lucas who was in a great mood, humming a jolly tune from Texas. It wasn't long before he spotted my new and Irregular hairstyle. "Wow Ella your hair looks great!" He says smiling letting his Texan accent flow freely through his well pronounced words. I smiled blown away by his sweetness, "Thanks Lucas Farkle did it for me on the subway ride here." I say grateful wanting Farkle to take all the credit because it was all him that made my hair look amazing today. "I love it!"