Chapter 20-

Chapter 20-
Ella's POV-
"El baby, El baby." I heard a nice soothing voice say, it took me a while to realise who it belonged to but when I did I smile: Farkle. "Beautiful, we're at the ski lodge you need to get up. Want some help?" I sat up nodding taking off my seatbelt and the hoodie I had over me, which identified it to be Farkle's debate club hoodie. How sweet of him. Everyone seemed very excited but I don't think anyone could be as excited as Farkle and I because we were the only couple in the group, in fact the only other couple here with us were Cory and Topanga who seemed to like the idea of young love; maybe because we reminded them of themselves. "Okay so here our the room arrangements! So listen up." Cory says in a loud firm voice as there was a lot of people outside the ski lodge, "Ella & Farkle you're in one room. Maya &  Riley you're in another. Lastly Zay & Lucas your in the last!" Maya wasn't impressed at all by this idea m unfortunately for us. "Mr. Matthews how come you're allowing Ella & Farkle to sleep in the same room?" Maya questions as Cory and Topanga stand there simply smirking trying not to laugh. "Maya I accidentally make a mistake while booking and to be honest they are the most responsible kids here. Don't hate us." Topanga says smirking a little as Cory guides us into the ski lodge, Topanga puts a arm around Farkle and I. "You remind me of Cory and I so much. Honestly I look at you and I see us, it wasn't a mistake it was on purpose. Please use this time to blossom I asked Cory to plan this trip so you guys could grow as a couple, use this chance." I teared up so blessed by what Topanga had said Farkle had to use his Hankie to dry my tears. "Thank you Topanga." I say still so touched by her kind words she looks at me and simply embraces me in a nice warm motherly cuddle then she kisses my forehead leaving a lipstick Mark. "You're very welcome sweetheart I know true love when I see it." She says as Farkle and I go to our room to unpack we were thrilled we had a large king sized bed and romantic suite to ourselves. At around eight O'clock Farkle looks over at me with a smirk before grabbing a blanket and my hand. Then he takes me to the bay window where he wraps me up in the blanket then he sits me on his lap knocking me back and fourth as we look out the window at the beautiful blankets of snow forming on the ground. Around ten minutes later there's a knock at the door, of course we let the person in not wanting this awesome opportunity of being together taken away from us. Luckily it was only Topanga and she had two steaming hot cups of hot cocoa with her. "Aw this is adorable I thought I'd bring you guys some hot chocolate to enjoy." She says handing them to us, "Don't worry about going to bed at certain time just don't stay up too late, I know you're both good kids." With that she shut the door and left. I do really like Topanga. "Farkle will you tell me a story?" I ask him while he sits there with a adorable little smirk on his face. With this being said he puts his cup of hot cocoa down and cuddles into me in positively the most adorable way imaginable. "Once upon a time in a very snowy ski lodge, there was a purple haired princess she was very beautiful her hair looked incredibly gorgeous against the dozens of sheets of white snow upon the ground." He begins as I start to feel sleepy, "She was quite a mystery to everyone who didn't know her well enough and her name was..."