Chapter 7: Oh who am I kidding its Harry Styles... oh and Luke

Hey everybody!

There was something wrong with my phone and computer so my last chapter got deleted. I'm trying to rewrite it but there might be some small changes from the original.

~Charlotte

I woke up to a knock at the door. I looked at my clock. It's 11AM. It feels like 1AM. Oh yeah. Jet lag. I HATE jet lag.

I walked over to the door hoping that my hair didn't look too messy. I opened the door to reveal a man that I've never met before.

"Yes?" I said snappily.

"Brittany Hemmings?" He asked.

"That's my name. Don't wear it out." I said rolling my eyes.

"My name's Paul. I'm the 5SOS and 1D boys' bodyguard. I'm here to tell you to get ready to meet them in 30 minutes. You see, they don't know that you're here. Your parents informed me and management of your arrival but we decided not to tell the boys. We don't want them to worry until neccessary."

"Worry? Trust me. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be ready to meet them. What's the room number?"

"It's room 1258. Just down the hall."

"KK! Later Paul." I said in my dumb blonde voice just for fun.

I rushed over to the shower, getting ready as fast as I could so I could get this meeting over with. I then dried my hair and put on a hot pink bralette, aqua short shorts, a faded jean vest, hot pink and aqua converse and hot pink and aqua jewelry.

(Pic on the side)

I grabbed my purse and rushed out of my room. I walked down the hall to room 1258.

I knocked on the door and a boy with green eyes and chocolate curls opened it almost immediately. Oh wait. That's Harry Styles.

He looked at me then his eyes went wide. Of course. He thinks I'm a fan.

"Don't worry, curly. I'm not a fan." I said rolling my eyes. 

His brows furrowed for a moment, unsure whether or not to believe me, before he suddenly realized something.

"Oh so you must be the reason we're here." He said in a hot British accent.

Hot? Come on Brittany you have a boyfr- oh who am I kidding its Harry Styles for crying out loud. 

I suppressed the urge to groan at his slow thought process but quickly managed to put on a sickly sweet smile and proceeded to talk slowly so that he might understand.

"Yes I am. So are you going to let me in or are we going to stand here all day pretty boy?" I said crossing my arms.

His smirk widened slightly as he opened the door more to let me in. I couldn't help but notice he managed to look me over as I walked by. Typical.

As soon as I came inside, my eyes scanned the room quickly before they suddenly stop on a pair I knew too well. Luke.

"Br-brittany?" He stuttered, standing up. His eyes were wide with shock as he looked at me with disbelief and the other boys looked toward him in confusion.

"In the flesh." I rolled my eyes and crossing my arms.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, his voice slightly more demanding as his shock began to turn into annoyance.

"Well...some things led to other things which led to other things which led to megoingontourwithyou." I mumbled the last part. 

He walked straight up to me, grabbing ahold of my arm.

"What did you just say?" He breathed.

"I said I'm going to tour with you." I repeated, annoyed at his proximity. "Now can you get your disgusting hand off me."

"Luke. Who is this?" I heard some British guy ask but Luke just ignored him.

"Brittany. May I speak to you outside." He stated in a low voice with gritted teeth. You could easily say he was just a little bit peeved.

"Nah. I think I'll hang here with your attractive friends." I said breaking eye contact with my idiot brother to smile at one of the boys. I think he was the Irish one, I couldn't remember, but hey he was h-o-t.

"Brittany!" Luke exclaimed trying to get my attention. "Stop flirting with my friends." He let go of my arm, pushing me slightly, as he groaned while putting his hands over his face. I think he murmured something along the lines of "what am I going to do with her" but I couldn't tell.

"I can do whatever the hell I want. You are not in charge of me." I snapped taking a step toward him.

"Trust me. I do not what to have to control you." He retorted. "Why are you even here?"

"Reasons" I shrugged. He didn't have to know. Why would he have to know?

"Are you going to tell me these reasons?" He pressed motioning with his hands.

"Nope." I smiled.

"Brittany." Luke stated obviously very annoyed at the moment.

"I don't want you to know." I said crossing my arms

"I think I have a right to know." He retorted stepping forward

"I think you don't." I shot back.

He sat down, groaning and ran his hands though his hair. I always knew how to annoy him.

I jumped on the bed and laid down. Then I opened my purse and popped a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Have a piece of gum, Lukey. It'll calm the nerves." I said smirking as the boys in the room snickered, although I could tell that they were really confused about what was going on.

I threw my purse at him and he opened it up and dug through it.

"Brittany!" He said angrily a few seconds later.

"The gum, Lukey, chew the gum." I said waving my hand.

I heard the boys snicker again.

"What are these?" Luke said holding up two pieces of paper.

"Well that's paper and on the paper is writing. You see us educated people use writing to communicate." I said slowly.

I heard more snickers.

"Why do you have two boys numbers?" Luke asked angrily. Even though we hate each other he can still be a bit overprotective. I think he does it to annoy me more.

"Well sorry if guys think that I'm attractive." I snapped.

"You have a boyfriend." Luke argued.

I saw some boys tense at the mention of me having a boyfriend. Interesting.

"I know that!" I screamed.

"Are you cheating on him?" Luke countered.

"No!" I screamed in shock. How dare he! I would never!

"Oh my god. Why are you such a slut?!" Luke hollered.

The room went dead silent.

"What did you just call me?" I asked giving him my signature glare.

"You heard me." He said with less confidence not wanting to repeat it under my glare.

"Oh I heard you loud and clear!" I screamed.

"Well what do you think Ryan would say about this?"

Just then my phone rang. Ryan. That's his special ring tone.

"Well I guess we're going to find out." I said icily