Chapter 40: New GFs: Rebecca, Audrey, IJ

Ok so I know I promised drama but I couldn't have it until I introduced all of the new characters. So I made this chapter long instead. But since I felt so bad about not giving the drama I promised its in the next chapter which I'll be posting in a few hours! :) So please don't hate on me that the huge drama thing isn't in this chapter. But I like this chapter a lot anyway.

Btw to all of the girlfriends in the story. This is my first time writing with real people so I'm kinda nervous. I'm so afraid that you guys are going to hate me for what your characters do. So please don't. :)

"What does the text say?" Zayn asked.

I quickly turned my phone off.

"It's Tiffany. She's wondering where I am. I really need to go over there. I'll talk to you later. Ok?" I said smiling.

"Fine. But we're not done with this."

I smiled relieved and walked out of the room to see a flustered Harry staring down at his phone.

"What's wrong Haz?" I asked.

He looked up at me startled.

"Oh um hey Brittany." He stuttered nervously.

"Hey?" I said confused at his nervousness.

I took a quick peek at his phone and gasped. I grabbed it out if his hands and read it over and over again.

"She texted you?" I mumbled.

He nodded.

"I'm not talking to her. I swear. I told her to leave us alone and I covered it up well and-" I cut him off.

"She's been sending me and Tiffany texts too." I sighed.

"Really?"

I nodded looking down.

"Was that what you meant by that Alice mistake not being over?"

"Yup"

"Oh"

"Yeah. So if you don't mind I'd like to meet this Rebecca girl. Ok?"

"I guess that's understandable. I'll tell her to come by tomorrow."

"Ok. Oh and Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sure she's a lovely girl." I said smiling.

"She is." Harry said smiling back.

-------

I walked over to the 1D tour bus once again. Maybe I should just move in there. Eh. Too much work. I hopped inside the bus and saw a girl with long wavy auburn red hair that reached about the middle of her back. She had light brown eyes and seemed about maybe 5'5. That must be Rebecca.

"Hi! I'm Brittany! You must be Rebecca?" I said smiling.

Her face flashed confusion then realization then hurt with a bit of anger.

"NIALL!" She screamed.

Suddenly Niall came into the room holding a bag of crisps and looking flustered.

"Wha-" He began but was cut off.

"Are you cheating on me? Who is this Rebecca girl?" She said with hands on her hips.

"What? Cheating? Rebecca? Babe, you know I would never cheat on you." Niall said.

"Then who's Rebecca?"

"I don't know!"

"Sure you don't!"

"No! I seriously don't!"

"OK!" I screamed.

They both turned and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for the confusion. I thought you were another girl named Rebecca who's Harry's girlfriend because I'm supposed to meet her soon." I explained.

The girl smiled.

"Oh ok. Sorry Nialler!" She said leaning in to give him a kiss but only pecked him quickly and stole his crisps.

"Hey!" Niall said trying to get them back.

"Nope! My crisps now!" She screamed running away.

"So who was that?" I managed to get out after my fit of laughter.

"My girlfriend Audrey." Niall explained smiling.

"Oh! Ok! Well we might as well start a girlfriend club with me, Tiffany, Perrie, Rebecca and Audrey." I said laughing.

I heard my phone buzz.

Tiffany Your Briliam Sexy BFFL

You might want to come back to Gus Bus

Gus bus? I guess the boys had an effect on her. I quickly texted her back saying on my way. I waved to Niall but he was already gone. I'm assuming to get his chips back. I shrugged and walked back to the 5SOS bus.

When I entered my mouth dropped. There was Tiffany staring at Ashton and some girl sitting on the couch with Ashton's arm around the girl.

"Not again!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

"What?" Ashton asked looking at me confused.

"First of all, this is exactly how I met Alice last time. And second of all, what's with everybody getting girlfriends?!?"

"Um who's Alice?" Ashton asked.

"A girl who we never speak about." I said pointing at him.

Then I turned to the girl.

"Hi I'm Brittany. What's your name?" I said trying my best to smile.

I don't trust this girl yet.

"IJ" She said smiling back.

"Cool name."

"Yeah"

She was really pretty. She had long wavy black hair, blackish eyes and a tan complexion.

"So by any chance are you some crazy physco chick that wants to get rid of me and Tiffany?" I said trying to act as casual as one possibly could while asking that question.

"Uh no?" She answered giving Ashton a face that read 'why are these people asking me this'.

Ashton just laughed and pulled her in closer.

I narrowed my eyes at them. I don't know why but I don't like the idea of Ashton having a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong. I love IJ. She seems really nice but I guess I understand how Ashton felt when I started dating Louis. It's a weird feeling and I don't like it.

"Well you guys continue being all cuddly and stuff." I said awkwardly staring at them. "I'm going back to the 1D bus to wait for Harry's girlfriend because I have nothing better to do."

"What about Louis?" I heard Ashton call after me but I pretended not to hear him.

I left the bus but noticed that Tiffany didn't come with me. Hmm. What is she up to?

-----

"Is she here yet?" I asked Harry for the thousandth time.

"Yes" He said clearly annoyed.

"Really?" I jumped up excited.

"No. If she was here don't you think you would see her?" He said rolling his eyes.

I sat back down and grumbled some unpleasant words as Harry laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I can see why you're dating Lou." He said still laughing.

I tensed.

"Uh yeah." I said awkwardly.

This whole awkward thing is driving me crazy. When I was popular Brittany, I always knew what to say and do. Nothing was ever awkward. Well for me anyway. Other people not so much. But now that I'm the old me again, I'm that awkward weird person. It's annoying me.

"Brittany? Is there something up with you and L-" Harry got cut off by the bus door opening.

"Harry?" A girl said.

"Beckie!" Harry screamed running up to her.

They hugged and Harry seemed so happy. Aww. They're so cute together. What? Stop it Brittany! Harry and Alice could have been cute together too. I need to be careful with all these new girls. I don't trust any of them just yet.

"Hi I'm Brittany!" I said smiling.

"I'm Rebecca." She said smiling shyly.

She had blonde-orangish hair that reached down her back and green eyes.

"I know. Harry's told me a lot about you." I said winking at Harry.

She looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"He has?" She said.

Harry blushed and looked away.

"Don't worry. He didn't say anything bad. You sound like a really nice girl. I hope that we can hang out together soon."

"Yeah that would be great!"

-------

I invited Perrie over and we spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know Rebecca, Audrey and IJ. I learned so much about them.

Like Rebecca. She was kinda shy at first but once we all opened up she was really outgoing. I found out that she's in competitive gymnastics and dance which is awesome. And her favorite food is fruit loops which just made me love her more because who doesn't love fruit loops!

Then Audrey. I learned that she's a bit of a tomboy and that she loves video games and books. She also loves food because I mean you can't date Niall without loving food. But the thing that was the best was that she loves pranks. Note to self: make evil plot with Audrey to prank the boys big time.

And finally IJ. She was quiet at first just like Rebecca but she soon opened up to us. I learned that she loves food, cooking, dancing and of course adventure. She was really awesome and I'm happy that Ashton found someone.

I can't believe I thought any of these girls were like Alice. They're so nice! I could tell that we were all going to be good friends.

--------

"Hey have you girls seen Tiffany?" I asked after our last round of 20 questions.

They all shook their heads.

"Huh. I haven't seen her since I first met IJ. I bet she's still in the 5SOS bus." I mumbled.

"GUS BUS!" IJ yelled smiling.

"NO! Ashton got to you! Stay away! You've been infected!" I screamed running away from her as she chased me.

It soon broke out into a game of tag. All thoughts of Tiffany's whereabouts forgotten.

--------

I opened my eyes a little and looked at the clock. 3 am. Perfect.

I woke up the other girls and they didn't complain because they knew exactly what we were going to do.

We all sliently left our make-shift bed of pillows and blankets on the floor and grabbed our supplies.

"You slipped the pills in their drinks. Right Audrey?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Wait. What pills? Rebecca asked.

"Just some light sleeping pills. They won't hurt them. It just means that they won't be any chance of them waking up for another 3 hours. " Audrey explained.

"Oh ok. Well then we better get to work." IJ said smiling.

We went up to Harry first.

Perrier began straightening his hair. IJ and I did his makeup like a girl. Rebecca began to put a dress on our his boxers (I'm so happy that he's wearing something to bed for once). And Audrey searched for his phone to get on his twitter.

When we were done Harry looked beautiful. His makeup was perfect and very...pink. His outfit was a pink frilly dress which I don't want to know where we got that. The best part though was his hair. He really looked like a girl.

We repeated the process with the other boys and took pictures of them all. Then we posted the pics of each of them on their twitters with a tweet that said somthing like 'We're not gay. We like guys because we're secretly girls.' Then we went on each of our own accounts tweeting stuff like:

'so what am I to you now?'

'Were you just using me?'

'I thought you actually loved me!'

'I knew it all along.'

Let's just say the boys won't be too happy when they wake up.

-------------------

We moved to the 5SOS bus after the prank because we did not want to be there when they wake up. I still haven't seen Tiffany all day. I wonder where she is. I tried calling and texting her but she won't reply. What if A took her? No. I'm pretty sure that she's just off somewhere or something. I'll give her until noon today. Then I'll worry.

-----------------

We could hear the guys screaming from the other bus. 

"I think they woke up girls." I said smiling.

"I agree." IJ said laughing.

"Should we check on them?" Rebecca asked when the screaming stopped.

"And be killed? I don't know about you but I enjoy living." Audrey said.

"I'm with her there!" Perrie said raising her hand.

"Same!" I said. "I would stay as far away from those boys as I can when they find out that we did this or worse: we tweeted it."

And then, as if on cue, five girly boys stormed into the tourbus. They had gotten the dresses off but their hair was the same and their makeup was just smeared all over their face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Harry screamed.

"What happened to you guys?" Rebecca asked innocently.

"I THINK YOU KNOW BLOODY WELL WHAT HAPPENED!" Liam screamed, his face turning red.

"Whoa! Calm down boys! I'd save your anger for when you check twitter." I said trying not to laugh.

Their faces dropped and they all raced to check their phones. As they did that, we all snuck out of the bus and into the 1D one, locking the door behind us.

"That was hilarious!" IJ said laughing.

"I know! We have to do something like that again!" Audrey said laughing just as hard as IJ.

"But not for a while girls. I think they'll be on to us for a bit." I said.

"Yeah but did you see their faces?" Perrie asked laughing.

"Priceless." Rebecca said.

I felt my phone buzz and my eyes widened. It could be A.

"I'll be right back guys." I said going into the back room.

Blocked Number

So many girlfriends. First, Perrie. Then, Rebecca. And then, Audrey and IJ. You've met eveyone. Wait. I take that back. There's still one girl you haven't meet yet...

-A

I opened the attached image and gasped.

So the next chapter will be the drama one. It'll be up in like an hour or so. I'm just putting the finishing touches on it! :)

xoxo

Charlotte

(btw I just went to my first high school football game. it was awesome. we creamed the other team 34-0. go eagles! even though that's the boys school and my school is the cubs. whatever.)