Chapter 19: Double Date with Jack and Finn

"Ready?" Tiffany asked grabbing her phone and sliding it into her pocket.

"Yup!" I said popping the p.

"Then what are we still doing here?" She said running out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and giggled as I followed her.

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asked going all Daddy Directioner on us.

I sighed.

"Our double date. Remember?" I said.

I noticed that he tensed a bit along with someone else in the room but I brushed it off.

"We're meeting Jack and Finn at the pizza place down the street for a late lunch then we're going for ice cream. We should be back by 4." Tiffany said suddenly becoming responsible.

My mouth dropped.

"When did you become so responsible?" I asked shocked.

She blushed.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." 

"That's so not true I know everything about you. We don't even have to finish each other's sentences to know what they're saying. What's going on?" 

"Well...I...uh...you see" She stuttered trying to think of an excuse.

"She's been spending a bit too much time with Liam if you ask me." Louis said as Liam and Tiffany blusjed and denied it.

Nice save Tomlinson but I'm onto all of you.

I narrowed my eyes and walked out of the bus with Tiffany.

"What was all that about?" I asked as we were walking.

"Oh...nothing"

"Mm hmm. Sure."

 We arrived at the pizza place and saw Jack and Finn sitting in the corner wearing sunglasses. Oh yeah. They're kinda famous. Wouldn't want a fan coming up to us or something. Although we aren't in England. I wonder how popular they are here.

"Hey guys!" Tiffany said.

"Hey!" They replied.

Tiffany slide into the booth next to Finn and I slide in next to Jack.

Suddenly, they both started laughing.

"What?" Tiffany and I said.

"Did you guys notice that you're practically matching?" Jack managed to get out.

(Outfits on the side)

I looked at Tiffany and she looked at me and we started to laugh too. We both wore Pink tank tops with jean short shorts and flip flops. All color-coordinated.

"That's just how we role!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Soon the pizza arrived and we dug in. Once and a while a slice magically hit Finn or Jack in the face, but besides that it was a pretty normal meal. Normal meal? Aw who am I kidding? I'm on a date with Jack Harries. I needed to fangirl.

"Excuse me guys for a second. I need some fresh air." I said getting up.

I briskly walked out of the pizza parlor and away from the windows so I was out of view of our table. After that I did a silent scream. Don't want people to think I'm getting kiddnapped right? And I jumped up and down while doing a little dance with my eyes shut tightly. I opened my eyes to see an amused face. Jack? Oh joy. I blushed and looked down.

"You saw all that didn't you?" I mumbled.

"I came out to see if you were okay but it looks like you're fine." He smirked.

"Yup. That's me. I'm fine alright! Ok! So no mentioning of this again ok? Ok! Sounds good! Now off we go!" I said beginning to walk away.

"Ok" He laughed "But one quick question. Were you fangirling over our date?" He smirked again.

I blushed even deeper if that's possible.

"Maybe..."

After that I made a mad dash back to the pizza place but run into someone.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

I noticed that I had run into a guy. I couldn't make out his features because he was wearing sunglasses and a beanie. He quickly walked away, ignoring my presence.

"Rude much?" I mumbled

I continued to walk toward the pizza place but I noticed that Tiffany and Finn were walking out.

"We leaving already?" I asked.

"Yup! Ice cream time!" Finn yelled.

I laughed.

By now Jack had caught up to us and joined us in our walk to the ice cream shop.

"So why did you leave earlier?" Finn asked.

I felt a blush creep on my face again.

"What? I left? When? I don't remember that. Huh?" I rambled.

Jack smirked once again but he didn't say anything.

We got to the ice cream shop. Tiffany and I each got one scoop of vanilla. The boys rolled their eyes of course. Hey! They should be happy that we're even eating ice cream.

When we sat down I noticed a group of guys wearing sunglasses and beanies sitting at a table nearby.

"Hey do those guys look familiar?" I asked.

"Yeah" Tiffany said looking at them.

"I'll be right back." I said heading over to their table.

I walked up to them and the boys quickly looked away hoping that I would leave. Well they hoped wrong because I scooted into the booth with them.

"Hey Luke, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Calum, Michael and Ashton!" I said smiling sweetly at them.

"How did you-" Harry began but I cut him off.

"One I'm not an idiot and two next time spy in a smaller group."

They boys all blushed and looked down.

"Why are you even here?" I asked, my temper starting to rise.

"Well we uh um we uh" They stuttered.

"You know what? I don't care!" I screamed. 

I stood up and pointed at Harry, "You stop flirting with me."

I pointed at Ashton, "You get over me and get a life."

I pointed at Liam, Louis and Zayn, "You stop worrying about me and babying me." 

"And you," I pointed at Luke with pure hatred in my eyes. "I'm not your baby sister anymore so don't treat me like that. You're so bipolar. Loving and caring for me one second and hating on me the next. Get a life and leave me alone. Ok? I. Hate. You."

And with that I walked over to my table, grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him outside.

"I had a great time." I said.

"Me too" He said smiling.

"Sorry about back there."

"You want to talk about it?"

"No! I'm just glad I have a friend like you around."

"Same here."

After that, Tiffany and I walked back to the bus and I climbed onto the roof. I heard the boys return but I ignored them. I just continued my thoughts. I've had better birthdays but I've also had worse. I sighed to myself.

After a bit more thinking, I decided to check twitter to see all of my happy birthday tweets. I opened up the app to see not happy birthday tweets but hate.