Chapter 38: A

I'm so bored. Where's Louis when you need him? He can always put a smile on my face. I looked around the room and by looked around I mean using my eyes not getting up because I'm bored and lazy. I didn't see him anywhere. Ugh! I thought about pulling a prank on him but it's so much work.

I was flipping through channels still very bored when I got a text.

blocked number

Eleanor and Danielle may have backed out of the plan but I'm not giving up. Harry will be mine, you will be no more and I'll get my two most shipped couples: Elouner and Payzer making me a hero to the fandom. Don't try stopping what's already been started.

Kisses

-A (A/N lol I had to put this)

Attached to the text was a picture of Eleanor and Louis and Danielle and Liam at Starbucks dated for right now.

Did Louis cheat on me? Did he get back together with Eleanor? No! He wouldn't!

I heard sobs coming from the other room. I quickly got up and rushed over to the 5sos boys comforting Tiff.

"Tiffany?" I whispered.

She looked up at me with red puffy eyes and tears streaming down her face. I gave her a look that said 'did you get it?', not wanting the boys to catch on. She nodded.

"Aww Tiff. Don't worry. I know he didn't." I said engulfing her in a hug.

I gave the boys a look and they reluctantly left, Luke a bit more reluctant than the others.

As soon as they were gone I held Tiffany at arms length and looked into her eyes.

"Louis and Liam would never cheat on us. I don't and won't believe it. You shouldn't either. Ok? We can't trust Alice so don't believe anything she sends us. I have a plan but you have to work with me on it. Are you in?" I said.

She nodded sniffling.

"Good. Now back to the comforting." I said pulling her back into a hug.

--------------

"Ready?" I asked looking at Tiffany.

"Yeah" She sighed.

We walked over to the 1D tour bus and knocked on the door. Niall opened it and smiled when he saw us.

"Hey girls!" He said.

"Hey Nialler!" I said smilling.

"Hey" Tiffany whispered.

I nudged her, signaling for her to be happy. If she's sad, the plan won't work.

"You okay Tiff?" Niall asked worried.

"Yeah. I'm great. Can we come in?" She said flashing a perfect fake smile.

Niall smiled back, completely fooled and we entered the tour bus.

I've always told you we were great actresses.

"Do you know where Liam and Louis are?" I asked.

"Uh...yeah. They just got back."

"Do you know where they went?" I asked hoping Niall would know something.

"I don't know. Liam was there so I doubt it was too fun."

I looked into Niall's eyes trying to see if he was lying. Nope. He knows nothing. I looked over to Tiff and she slightly nodded, telling me that she found nothing too.

"Thanks Ni. We'll be with our boyfriends." I said walking away with Tiffany.

I will admit: I struggled on the word boyfriends.

We went into the back room and I saw Zayn and Harry playing xbox while Liam and Louis were in a deep conversation.

"Hey boys!" I said trying to ignore Louis and Liam's reactions to us being there.

"Hey love!" Louis said coming over and pecking me on the cheek.

"Hey." Liam said doing the same as Louis to Tiffany.

There was something off about Liam today but I can't put my finger on it. Don't worry though. I'll find out.

"So where were you boys?" I asked leaning into Louis.

"Li and I went out to Starbucks." Louis said.

Smart boy. Stick with the truth until you have to lie. Well sorry Tomlinson but you're going to have to lie.

"Oh cool. You should have taken us. Why didn't you get us?" I said poking him.

I really hope that didn't hint that we knew something.

"You never asked." Louis said poking me right back.

Ugh! He's making this impossible.

"Fine" I grumbled.

I looked at Tiffany signaling that it was her turn.

"So Harry. What did you tell Alice?" She asked.

Harry paused the game.

"I told her that management didn't want anymore girls with us. It might look bad and stuff. Then I ended it. I don't think she took it so well."

"What about El and Dani?" Tiffany asked.

I looked at Liam and Louis. They tensed a bit.

"Don't know anything about them." Harry said before returning to his game.

"Do you guys know anything?" I asked looking at Louis and Liam.

"No. Sorry love." Louis said looking at me.

I looked into his eyes and read his emotions. Sorrow. Guilt. Nervousness. He wasn't telling me something and I knew what it was.

I noticed Tiffany look at Liam.

"I don't know anything." He said.

From the look on Tiffany's face, I could tell she saw the same thing as me. I knew she was going to break any second and I knew Liam was about to sense it.

I grabbed her hand and we quickly began to run out of the bus.

"WE'LL SEE YOU LATER! FORGOT WE HAD TO DO SOMETHING!" I called as we left.

No one came after us.

We rushed into the 5sos bus and into the back room, ignoring the boys again. Tiffany broke down into tears.

"It's okay" I said rubbing her back.

"No! It's not okay! He lied straight to my face!" She cried.

"Louis too" I whispered. "Louis too."

I felt a tear slip down my cheek.

Sooooooo sorry about taking forever to update and that it's really short. It'll be longer when I get the girlfriends. I'm just kinda stalling now. But I mean I have school and I can only write on the weekends when I'm done with weekend homework :/. So the next chapter might be a little while.

Anyway I still need one girl to date the one of the boys. And if the girl who's going to be dating Harry is reading this, I need you to PM me so I can write the next chapter or I'll have to replace you. So if anyone wants to be the back-up who will most likely end up dating one of the 5sos boys or Niall then feel free to PM me. I might even give everyone a girlfriend since I'm in a good mood, really bored and I love it when I'm in a story so I feel you.

So yeah. PM me saying who. And it can be ANYONE! I repeated ANYONE! I'll reply to ALL of you saying who's taken and available. KK? Ha! There's a girl in my class named KK. So shoutout to KK who will most likely never see this. Yay!

K!

xoxo,

Charlotte