Chapter 11: BORING... and Ashton

I woke up in someone's arms. I slowly opened my eyes to see Liam's face looking down at me and Zayn's staring at me from across the room.

"I see you're awake" Liam said smiling as he let go of me.

"Yeah" I said running my hands through my hair, trying to recall the day before.

"You okay now?" Zayn asked looking concerned moving so he sat on the edge of his seat.

"I've been okay ever since I got back into this room." I said giving the boys a small smile really to only make them feel better, I don't think I'd be okay for a while.

"What day is it?" I mumbled.

"Wednesday the 12th" Liam said.

"Are you doing anything today?"

Zayn looked at Liam.

"We have an interview then sound check" Liam said.

"Okay"

"Are you going to be okay here?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn I was okay before, I'm okay now and I'm still going to be okay." I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry! Just making sure!" He said putting his hands up defensively.

"I'm just going to hang out here, Skype with Tiffany and maybe call a...friend"

Both boys exchanged looks and raised their eyebrows.

"What?" I asked in my dumb blonde voice.

"Nothing" Both of them muttered.

"Alright!" I said plastering a huge phony smile on my face as I clasped my hands together. "Now you two have to get ready!" I shooed them out of my room.

I glanced at my phone. Should I? No. Too soon. I sighed and opened up my laptop. Today was going to be a very boring day.

And I was right. I spend the whole day on twitter and Facebook and Instagram and snapchat and tumblr and skyping Tiff. BORING.

-----------next day, at night-------------

I was dressed in a semi casual outfit for the concert. It was my first concert with the boys so I was a little excited. We arrived and I immediately walked to a dressing room to check my hair and makeup. I re glossed my lips and fixed a few strands of my hair. I had been too occupied by my reflection to notice someone entering the room.

"What happened to you?" I glanced in the mirror to see Ashton leaning on the door frame.

"What do you mean?" I asked standing up straight as I snapped back into dumb blonde mode.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" Ashton said entering the room fully

"Uh...nope!" I giggled.

"Seriously Britt you don't have to put on an act for me." Ashton mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Ooo! Act! Are we going to see a play?" I squealed and jumped up and down while clapping my hands.

"Seriously?" Ash looked at me like I was crazy.

"You know what Ash?" I snapped. "I'm not putting on an act. This is me. This is who I am. And this is who I'm going to continue to be." I said poking his chest.

I began to stomp out of the room but before I could I called outt, "Too bad! I liked the old you better!"

I stopped and turned around. I walked back into the dressing room and shut the door.

"I'm going to tell you something and hope that it goes through your thick skull!" I began, getting my face right up in his. "NEVER mention the old me. She's gone. Dead to the world. And I don't want her to make a reincarnation. Got it? So keep your mouth shut. This might all be some big game to you, playing with my emotions and all, but it isn't to me. So don't go messing up my life. AGAIN."

After that I rushed out of the room and out of the theater. I felt tears prick my eyes but that's not what was worrying me. What was worrying me you might ask? The footsteps I heard running from the dressing room door when I began to leave.