Chapter 55: Forced

Brittany's POV

I opened my eyes to see tons of flowers and gifts in my hospital room. Yes, I'm still in the hospital. Apparently I'm underage so I need a parents signature about that surgery that happened or to release me or something. I don't know. What I do know is that the mail from Australia takes forever!

I saw a little note next to my bed that said that everybody would be coming over around 2. I looked at the clock. It's 1. Well they'll be here soon.

I stared off into space thinking about all the good things in my life, something I haven't done in a while.

  I have an amazing best friend Tiffany.

  I've made so many new friends: Perrie, Rebecca, Audrey, IJ, Hayley, Lottie, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam.

  I've patched up my relationship with my brother, Luke.

  I have officially moved on from Ashton and we're good friends now.

  I met a ton of celebrities.

  Nothing really happened with Calum and Michael...

  But I did change back into the old Brittany which I like a lot better.

  And best of all, I have an amazing boyfriend, Louis.

The only downside to this whole thing has been Alice.

Then, as if on cue, my phone buzzed. I picked it up and read the text.

I'm glad you survived. I can torture you more. Don't worry. You haven't seen the last of me. I have a new plan that's already started. Good luck stopping me now. 

Kisses

-A

I froze at the sight of the text. Normally, I would freak out and show Tiffany or Louis or Harry but this time I decided to ignore it. There's nothing she can do to me. I'm happy just the way I am and I'm pretty sure she can't take Louis away from me. So I've made my decision: I'm not telling the boys or the girls about the text.

--------1 hour later--------

I smiled at all of the people in my hospital room, talking and laughing. I love them all so much. Nothing can ruin this. Or so I thought.

My phone began to ring.

BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE-

Everybody gave me a weird look.

"What? It's a classic!" I said defending myself.

They all laughed at that but stayed quiet to see who was calling.

I looked at the screen

Mum

Why would she be calling? I don't know but I'm curious.

"Hello?" I breathed answering the call.

"Hi honey!" My mum said like nothing was wrong.

"What do you want?" I snapped. 

I wasn't in the mood for her lies.

"Now darling, I thought we sent you over there to change that attitude."

"Don't worry. It's gone." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm a completely different person." I added smiling at my joke.

"Good! Now the reason that I called you was that your father and I did some talking and..." She said trailing off.

"What is it?" I breathed afraid of what she was going to say next.

Was she officially kicking me out? Was she going to send me somewhere else? Does she know that Tiffany's here? Does she know about Ryan or Alice or Louis?

I held my breath in anticipation.

"We decided that you can come home." She said happily.

My breath caught in my throat. I can come home? 

I scanned the confused faces in the room. I love them all. They've been like family to me. They changed me back, they saved my life. Without them I'd still be with that jerk Ryan, I'd still be that dumb blonde, I'd still be living a lie.

I mean, just look at everything we've been through. I became good friends with the boys. I broke up with Ryan. Tiffany showed up. I met a ton of celebrities. I found out that I love Louis and he loves me. I made so many new friends. 

And then once again, Alice. For some reason she always seems to show up and make my life miserable. She threatened me and my friends and even tried to kill me. She's insane. Yet, we've somehow managed to deal with her for this long. I just wonder what her plan is...

Maybe I should just go home. Alice would have her wish. The hate would go away for the most part. I could even rebuild my popularity status. I could forget about this whole little adventure. I'd still have Tiffany come back with me and I'd be able to see the 5SOS boys. But I don't think I could bring myself to leaving the girls or the 1D boys or Louis. 

But, then again, I was only here because I was forced. Right?

The End

Don't worry there will be a sequel. It'll be up soon. Until then you could read my other stories...or not. That's cool too.

Also I'll be entering this book for the Watty Awards under Musicians and Bands in PopFic.

So that's all. I hope you liked this book. I enjoyed writing it. It kept me in love with the boys and made me feel like I actually knew them. It helped me ignore the voices in my head saying that I'll never meet them, that I'll never be famous.

But, then again, I can always dream. Right?

~Lottie