Chapter 48: Catching Liam's Eye

Harry's POV

We were walking towards the stage. The 5SOS lads had just finished their set and we were about to go on. Liam was walking far ahead of us. He hadn't talked to anybody since the whole Zayn and Louis incident. Niall and Zayn were next, but they weren't exactly talking. It was more Niall talking and trying to make Zayn laugh. Then it was me and Lou. We were pretty far back from the others so I took it upon myself to ask him what was up.

"You okay Lou?" I asked nervously, hoping not to upset him.

"Whatever" He mumbled.

"Ok. Um. Where'd you go?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter"

"Well you had most of us worried sick."

"Oh well"

A smile broke out on my face.

"WE'RE GOING AT IT TONIGHT TONIGHT. THERE'S A PARTY ON THE ROOFTOP TOP OF THE WORLD TONIGHT TONIGHT AND WE'RE DANCING ON THE EDGE OF THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN I-"

"I'll tell you if you shut up!" Louis screamed while slapping a hand over my mouth.

He seemed angry but I could tell he was hiding a smile.

I nodded.

"I went to get this." He said.

I was confused until he pointed at his ear and my eyes widened.

"YOU GOT YOUR EAR PIERCED!!!!!!!!" I screamed so loud that I think the girls in the crowd heard it too.

Niall, Zayn and even Liam all turned around to find Louis giving me a death glare.

Whoops

Brittany's POV

"So um Hayley. Where are our seats?" I asked as we walked into the arena.

"I pulled some strings so they're in-"

"THE FRONT ROW!" Charlotte screamed interrupting Hayley.

"Charlotte. Please. I know that you love them and I love them too but that doesn't mean that you have to be...insane."

"Hayley. Please." She began mimicking Hayley. "I do love them and I'm not insane. I'm excited. And I told you to call me Lottie!"

"Lottie?" I questioned.

'Lottie' nodded her head.

"I have a special connection to Lottie Tomlinson. We have the same name, almost the same birthdays and Louis' my fav!"

I cringed at the Louis part.

"Mmhmm" I mumbled prentending to be listening.

"Come on. Let's go to our seats." Hayley said.

We followed her but I had to keep my head down, I mean I'm technically a 1D girlfriend. These crazed fans know who I am. I'm just lucky that Charlotte and Hayley didn't see the video.

We sat down in our seats. We were along the left side, right next to the stage, front row. I could probably reach out and maybe touch them. Sorta. I'd need long arms. But still. 

"How did you get these seats?" Charlotte squealed.

"I told you. I know people." Hayley answered smirking. "And I have more to come Lottie."

"What?" Charlotte asked confused.

"You'll see. But trust me, you'll love me."

That's when I remembered that Hayley told me that we have backstage passes.

And that's when all the pieces fell into place.

Liam's POV

I was singing along with the other boys. I had to admit we were doing a pretty good job of faking that we were alright. But I knew that all the boys were breaking.

I could also tell that they were avoiding me onstage. Currently, I was on the left side of the stage. Niall was in the center and all the others were on the right. At least Niall could bear being this close to me. 

I looked out into the crowd, which was hard considering the bright lights were blinding me. I wish I could see all the faces of our fans but I could only see the first row.

I scanned the front row when my eyes stopped on a face right in front of me. 

No

No

No

She's dead

I know she is

She had to be

It was my fault

She's a ghost

She's here to haunt me

I'm going to die

That's when I realized I wasn't singing anymore. Only staring at her face. 

She noticed that I saw her and put her finger to her lips and shook her head. 

She doesn't want to be seen

She's alive but hiding

Louis was right

I was wrong

I was so wrong

She signaled to me that we'll talk later. I nodded my head and began to sing again. Then I looked to her right and saw another face that I wasn't expecting.

Hayley

I couldn't take it.

The boys hate me.

It's my fault.

Brittany's alive and I'm the only one who knows 

Hayley's here.

I can't do this.

I dropped my mic and ran off the stage knowing that I'd be disappointing the fans but also knowing that the boys wouldn't even care.

So I updated!!! Yay! Thank you for all the comments on the last chapter! :D I'll try to update next weekend!

THANK YOU!!!

AND OVER 300 VOTES AND 9450 READS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! WHEN I STARTED THIS STORY IT WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD OR ANYTHING AND I DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT IT BUT THEN YOU GUYS STARTED READING AND COMMENTING AND THEN I WORKED HARDER ON IT AND IT'S MY FAV STORY NOW!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!!! AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PMS ME!!! I'LL JUST BE LIKE OH I HAVE A NEW MESSAGE WHATS THAT ABOUT AND THEN I SEE THAT YOU GUYS ARE LIKE 'I LOVE YOUR STORY' AND I'M LIKE OMG YOUR KILLIN ME YOUR REALLY KILLIN ME HERE (QUOTE DADDY DAY CARE) THEN I DIE!!!!  I AM SO HAPPY!! I ALSO GOT A DATE TO HC SO THIS DAY COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER!!

ILYSM

xoxo,

Lottie <3