Chapter 51: Bullet Wounds and Slit Throats

Brittany's POV

Alice pointed to gun at me again.

"Now Brittany here is going to collect my Hazza and we'll be off."

"NO!" Rebecca screamed.

"Ah. So this must be the famous Rebecca." Alice said smirking and moving the gun to face Rebecca. "I've heard so much about you. Like how you're dating my Hazza."

Rebecca gulped nervously.

"I think we should change that." Alice said.

I heard the safety click off.

"STOP!"
I screamed.

Alice looked at me impatiently.

"What blondie?" She said annoyed.

"Don't shoot anyone. I'll come with you willingly." I said.

"And Harry?"

"Let's go get him." I sighed.

She looked at me then at Rebecca.

"Come here Brit." Alice said.

I slowly walked toward her.

"Stop" She said. "Turn around."

I did as I was told. Then I felt a blade along my neck.

"Don't do anything stupid" She whispered in my ear.

"You will all stay silent in this room or else blondie here dies." Alice said waving the gun at their terrified faces.

She pointed the gun at them as we backed out of the room. I shot Rebecca a sympathetic smile and used mine and Tiffany's BFF connection thingy to tell her not to follow. I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me.

As we walked down the hallway I heard my name being yelled by numerous voices.

"BRITTANY?!?!"

Then I heard Charlotte or Lottie talk. Wait. Lottie? OMG! She snuck out! She can save me!

"Um yeah my friend and I kinda saved her after she jumped off that bridge and then we went here to the concert but we didn't know who she was until we got here because Liam saw her and Hayley and then freaked out, I don't know why, but then he rushed off stage and Brittany explained everything to Hayley but some fans overheard and we were going to get mobbed but Paul saved us and put us in that room where the crazy gun girl is who really really hates Brittany." I heard Lottie say really fast.

Alice whispered something in my ear, "It looks like some people just found out what happened. I think we're going to have to change that."

I began to struggle but Alice pressed the knife closer to my throat. I felt a bit of blood trickle down my neck so I stopped attempting to get free.

I heard Harry mumble something.

"Alice"

"That's right Hazza." Alice said.

Everybody turned to face us. I couldn't bear to look at their faces. It killed me to see them in so much pain.

"Now Harry is going to come with me." Alice said.

"NO!" We everybody yelled.

Paul got in front of the boys. I noticed that he left Lottie unprotected. Seriously Paul?

"Wrong answer" Alice said creepily.

She clicked the safety off the gun and pointed it at Paul. That's when I noticed Louis and Ashton sneaking out from behind Paul. No no no. They're going to get hurt. I tried to tell them with my eyes to go back so that Alice wouldn't notice. But it was too late, she saw them.

"Silly silly boys." She mumbled. "You care about this blonde liar way too much."

Alice pointed the gun at Louis and Ashton. I felt my eyes widen and tears flow out. I couldn't watch. I couldn't watch them die because of me.

I looked away and heard the gun go off.

"NO!" I heard numerous voices scream.

I tore my eyes away from the ground to see the scene in front of me. All of the boys and Paul were gathered around a body. Wait. Who's body is that?

I wasn't able to look because of Alice.

"Too bad I missed those boys of yours. But tell your friend over there thanks for helping me get away, if you get the chance."

A sharp pain slashed across my throat.

Charlotte's POV

Beep.

Ugh. What is that?

Beep.

Is that my alarm clock?

Beep.

Do I have school today?

Beep.

OMG! Did I finished my science project?

Beep.

SHUT UP!

Beep.

Ugh! I'm trying to daydream about meeting One Direction and 5SOS here.

Beep.

My eyes snapped open.

I looked around. I'm in the hospital? I guess I went with mom to work again. But why am I laying in the hospital bed? Did I get injured? I tried to move and felt a sharp pain in my side. Yeah that answered that question. Well then if I'm injured where is everybody?

"Hello?" I croaked out.

I heard a gasp from across the room.

"Ch-Charlotte?" I heard a voice say.

I looked over and saw Hayley staring at my in shock with red puffy eyes.

"Hayley? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"OMG! Charlotte!" She exclaimed running to me.

"That's my name don't wear it out." I said sarcastically.

Beep.

"OMG! CAN SOMEONE TURN OFF THAT BEEPING? IT ALREADY WOKE ME UP FROM DAYDREAMING ABOUT MEETING ONE DIRECTION AND 5SOS! SHUT THAT THING OFF!" I screamed trying my hardest not to cuss.

Hayley laughed.

"Daydreaming about meeting One Direction and 5SOS?" She asked still laughing.

"Don't you laugh at my dreams." I mumbled crossing my arms.

"Charlotte you already met them."

"WHAT?!?!" I screamed.

Suddenly the door burst open and I saw the nine faces of my idols and a bunch of girls.

"What happened? Is Charlotte okay? Hayley are you okay? Where's the fire?" I heard numerous voices say looking around.

My eyes widened.

No way. One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer are in front of me. Nope. Not happening.

They saw me and their eyes widened. I even heard some of them say my name.

What? They know my name? They're worried about me? Heck. They're here?

"Wh-wh-what?" I stuttered. See I knew I could play it cool.

"Don't you remember?" Hayley asked looking at me with concern. "You met them at the concert where a girl tried to shoot Louis and Ashton and you took the bullet."

My eyes widened even more.

"No way. This is some realistic fan fiction on wattpad or something. No way did that actually happen." I said in shock.

They all looked at me with concern so I decided to play with this a bit.

A/N This is my fav part of the whole book:

"Okay let me guess what happened. Harry saw me in the crowd of the concert like 15 rows away and picked me out, out of all of the girls there. And as I stared into his green 'orbs' he asked for me to come backstage where he wanted to date me, an obsessed fan. Then a kidnapper with a gun came out of no where and shot me. Then I magically survived and you all found out that I was in a coma which I just woke up from just before they pulled the plug. Oh and my mom died from cancer, the rest of my family died in a car accident, I have a dark past that I say I can't tell any of you but I will in about 2 days and I'm magically related to one of you." I said sarcastically. "And your all vampires." I added with a completely straight face.

They all looked at me weirdly, well besides the girlfriends. They dropped to the floor with laughter.

"What?" Harry asked in shock, watching the girls roll around in laughter.

"It's a f-fan f-fic th-thing." IJ tried to get out through her laughter.

"C-classic bad f-fan fics." Audrey said just as IJ did.

The boys looked at each other in confusion while I heard someone mutter something along the lines of "fangirls"

"Wait. Do you seriously not remember Charlotte?" Hayley asked with concern, recovering from laughing.

I thought for a second but the memories of the night all came back. I looked at Hayley.

"It's Lottie." I said smiling.

"Aww! You do remember!" She squealed hugging me.

"Ow!" I screamed when she touched my side.

"OMG! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" She asked looking at me worriedly.

"I'm fine." I looked at Louis and Ashton. "I'm glad I could take a bullet for my two favs."

They looked uncomfortable.

"Listen Ch-"

"Lottie"

"Lottie, we're really sorry that you had to go through this. We never wanted a fan to get hurt-"

I cut Louis off again.

"Boys hush. I chose to do it and if the chance came again I'd do it again. It might be crazy but I love you guys and would do anything for you. Mainly Louis and Ashton though." I mumbled the last part.

Some of them laughed letting me know that they heard me.

"But we-" Ashton began.

"Nope! We're done discussing this."

They looked like they wanted to say more but my face wouldn't let them.

Then I remembered something. I scanned the faces of everybody in my room. Someone's missing.

"Hey guys. Where's Brittany?" I asked.

They all looked at each other. Okay. I'm missing something here.

Okay so sorry it's kinda short and really bad. I wanted to give you guys something to have because I'm going on vaca so I won't be able to update for a while. Sorry.

Also sorry if the Charlotte part is a getting bigger. I don't want you all to think I'm one of those writers that makes herslef the main character and has every guy in love with her. After this the whole Charlotte thing will be smaller, I'd just feel bad if one of the real girls or one of the guys were shot so I decided to shoot myself :).

Anyway I need a few more girls if any of you are interested. Remember that you will be a bad person so your character won't have the happiest ending but she'll be in the story and she'll get one of the guys (besides Harry and maybe Louis idk). So PM me if you wanna ppls.

Btw shoutout to @Jasmine_Cameron for actually talking to me and helping me out with this story and also shoutout to my new found bffl Brittany who freaked when she found out I was writing a story with a girl named Brittany in it and she's the reason I updated sooner. Now to make her a Directioner and part of the 5SOS Fam...

So yup!

OH and I got asked to homecoming :D:D:D:D:D I'm so happy! I'm not a loser. Also I'll be starting the youtube channel I've been dying to start. It's pretty bad but some of my friends thought I should post my videos because I have a very unique love life. VERY unique. Like I swear none of your love lifes are even remotely close. Try me.

So I'll update when I get back from my family reunion in Las Vegas. (I have no idea why Las Vegas. None of my family lives there. So idk) and yeah.

xoxo,

Gossip Girl aka Lottie

(There's an actual gossip girl at my school. I'll tell you all the story next time :)