Chapter 47: The Concert

Brittany's POV

"Come on Hayley! We need to go now! My babies are waiting for me!" Charlotte screamed.

I laughed as Hayley came down the stairs obviously annoyed at Charlotte's constant screaming.

"So who are we seeing again?" I asked as we got into the car.

"DUH WE"RE SEEING-"

"It's a surprise!" Hayley cut Charlotte off.

"Ok" I mumbled.

I stared out the window admired the water as we drove along the parkway.

I wonder what Louis' doing. I wonder if he thinks I'm dead. I hope he's not heartbroken or anything. I'm not worth it. I'm just a stupid blonde liar. Besides he doesn't care about me. He never did. No one did.

"We're here!" Charlotte called excitedly.

I looked out the window to see tons of girls with "I love One Direction" shirts.

No.

We're at the One Direction concert.

Louis' POV

Where is she?

She's not in the river. We had the coast guard search tons of times.

She's not in any hospital. We checked every one in a 50 mile radius.

She didn't come back miraculously.

Where is she?

"LOUIS?"

I turned to see Liam there.

"Hey Li." I said sadly.

"Hey Lou. You okay?"

"Yeah. Just thinking." I said sadly.

Liam gave me a look and sighed.

"Listen. Louis. You need to let her go. She's-"

"SHE'S WHAT LIAM? WHAT? DEAD?" I screamed at him.

"YES LOUIS. SHE'S DEAD! YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!" He screamed right back at me.

"I WILL NOT MOVE ON. I KNOW SHE'S ALIVE AND I'LL FIND HER. I'LL FIND HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT NOW WOULD YOU LIAM? IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S GONE ANYWAY! YOU COULDN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH OFF OF A GIRL FOR MORE THAN TWO SECONDS. YOU PUT HARRY TO SHAME!" I screamed at him and didn't regret a single word.

I don't care if he's hurt. I don't care if he's mad. I'm done with him.

I got up and left the room not looking back or bothering to hear what he had to say.

---------

Harry's POV

"Where's Louis?" I asked as we got ready for sound check.

Niall just shrugged. I looked over at Zayn, he was out of it as usual. Even since Brittany...

"Liam?" I asked breaking out of my thoughts.

"He's out" Liam mumbled.

I knew better than to push it and we just did the sound check without Louis.

--------

"The concert starts in 5 minutes. Where is Louis?" Paul practically screamed at us.

We were worried sick. Louis had been missing since this morning and it was now time for our concert in DC.

"Liam do you know where Louis is?" Paul asked thinking Liam would know.

"I told you guys! He's out! Let's just do the show without him! We don't need him!" Liam screamed.

We all stared at him in shock.

"Of course we need Louis!" Niall screamed.

 "Yeah! What's gotten into you Liam?" I asked.

"Nothing! I'm just saying that if Louis was here he'd do a terrible job and just sit around and mope about Brittany!" Liam snapped

That's when Zayn lost it.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK PAYNE! LOUIS IS ONE OF OUR BEST FRIENDS AND SO IS BRITTANY! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE THAT SHE COULD BE OUT THERE HURT! ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF!" Zayn screamed. "I'm not doing the concert with him or without Louis." 

He set his mic down and left the room. 

I glared at Liam who had zoned out. Niall looked like he was about to cry but tried to stay postive.

"What now?" Niall asked in shock.

"We perform that's what."

I turned around to see Louis standing there ready to go on stage with Zayn by his side.

"Let's do this for Brittany."

So short update. I know I'm sorry. I'll try to update again soon.

So what do you guys think about me posting a few new stories. I have a few chapters written for like 4 stories but I don't know if I should. What do you guys think?

xoxo

Lottie