Chapter 18: Anonymous

Anonymous POV

After Brittany and Tiffany had their talk and Brittany completely flipped out on us, we all ran inside to see what she was going to do. I noticed that she had locked herself in the back room. We started to bang on the door and call her name but she didn't open it.

As the boys continued to bang, I snuck away. No one noticed as I began to climb up the bunks and out of the sunroof hatch thing. I crawled on the bus and noticed that a window in the back room was open. I laid on the roof of the bus and listened to one side of Brittany's conversation.

"Hey Ryan." I heard Brittany say sweetly.

So she was calling her ex-boyfriend. Why? Were they back together? And why was Tiffany crying and flipping out?

"Yeah. Is Blake there with you?" I heard her say.

Blake? Isn't that Tiffany's boyfriend? I guess that would explain how Tiffany's involved with this.

"Can I talk to both of you?"

She waited a while. I guess Ryan went to get Blake but I'm assuming that they were tlaking too because it was a pretty long pause.

"Hey boys. I wanted to talk to you about something." She said with a sickeningly sweet voice.

I've never seen this side of her. Maybe once when she was around Luke but she was never this sinister.

"Oh sorry. One second. I'm pretty popular over here and I have some guys trying to knock down my door."

I heard footsteps and a loud bang.

"HEY I'M ON THE PHONE OVER HERE SO STOP TRYING TO KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN AND LET ME TALK! OK?" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

The banging and calling stopped immediately. They must be listening in now.

"Ok. Sorry about that boys." She said in that sweet voice again. "As I was saying, I don't know if you two know this but it's my birthday today."

"And as my gift from you two, I want you to not hang up and tell me the truth."

The truth about what?

"So I woke up this morning to find my dear friend Tiffany coming to give me a visit for my birthday. You know her right boys?"

"So I was talking with her and she asked if I wanted part one of my present. I said yes of course. So then I go outside to find Jack and Finn Harries. You boys know how much I love them. Anyway, after I was done freaking out. The one and only Jack Harries asked me out on a date."

I rolled my eyes. Why does she always call him The Jack Harries. What about me? I'm more famous than him and yet I'm just a friend to her.

"After I said yes, because, you know, I'm single now. Right Ryan?"

Ha! Good one Britt!

"Whatever. Anyway, after that, Finn asked Tiffany out. I began to stop him to explain that she already had a boyfriend but she gave me one of her looks and said yes. Now I was extremely confused. Wasn't she dating Blake? So then I took her out of earshot of the boys to talk to her about that. She said that Blake broke up with her because he was done using her. Just like how Ryan was done using me. Care to explain boys?"

What! That jerk! If I ever see them, they'll be sorry for breaking my girl's heart! Wait. Did I just say my girl? Is Brittany my girl? Do I like her?

"Uh huh. Thought so. Now because you boys dated both of us and used us, you know our affect on the school and what we can do to people we don't like. So all I'm going to say is enjoy the rest of the year..."

Wow! Even I'm scared and she wasn't even directing her anger at me. And what affect does she have on the school? This girl has more secrets than I could even imagine.

I quickly slide back down the hatch unnoitced. Well, Niall noticed me. He gave me a questioning look but I just shook it off.

Then Brittany opened the door and I quickly mimicked the other guys' faces.

Brittany simply skipped over to the couch and sat down like nothing happened.

"Let me guess...you guys were listening." She said smiling.

I nodded my head and smirked. More than you know.

"Yup. That's what I thought. Come on Tiff. We have some lives to ruin." She said with an evil grin that scared the heck out of me.

She grabbed Tiffany's hand and pulled her into the back room. 

I walked over to go to the "bathroom". More like back up to the roof.

"Come on. Let's go and talk to the boys. I'm bored." Tiffany said. 

"Okay. But don't tell them anything." Brittany warned her. 

"Duh"

Dang it! I can't get off the roof now without landing on them coming out. Maybe they won't notice me missing.

Suddenly I heard shuffling in the room. 

"What?" Brittany said icily. 

"What's with the rumors you've been spreading?" I heard a male voice say clearly annoyed.

She must be on the phone and put it on speaker for Tiffany to hear.

"What? It's not like you guys don't deserve this." Brittany snapped.

"You know what? We worked hard to get to where we are today so either stop or have everybody know about your secret."

"Ryan. You wouldn't. You promised."

Ryan? Again?

"Stop or everybody knows including your little boyband."

"Seriously Ryan don't do this. Leave them out of this."

"Um...no. Oh and we can do much much worse. How would you like it if they saw what you two were like around school. I don't think they'd like to hang out around two blonde-"

What were they like around school? Maybe I should give this Ryan guy a call...

"Fine! We'll stop. Just don't tell anyone our secret or show the boys our fake selves."

Fake selves?

"Good girls. Buh bye."

"I can't believe he's doing that to us." Tiffany said. She sounded like she was about to cry.

"It's okay. Hey, look at the bright side: at least he's not telling anyone." Brittany said trying to be cheerful. 

"True"

"You know what? It's my birthday today! My sweet sixteen! And I'm not letting those two jerks ruin it."

"Yeah! Come on let's get ready for our double date!" Tiffany squealed. 

I rolled my eyes and went down the hatch.

Suddenly I heard an blood curdling scream. The boys and I rushed into the room, knocking down the door.

"What? Where's the fire? Who's dying?" I heard numerous voices yell out different questions.

"Calm down. I just found out that Tiffany's coming on tour with us!" Brittany squealed.

I smirked in the corner as the boys smiled and talked to the excited girls. Your welcome Brittany. I have a lot more surprises where that came from though. Including the fact that I'm in love with you.