Chapter 30: Tips From the Aussies

So... It's my birthday!!!!! Yay! I'm so happy :D

I made my birthday cake ^-^ I'll attach a picture in the next chapter ugh I'm so proud.

Anyway over 500 reads! YAY! Now back to the story!

Louis' POV

After Brittany found out, Tiffany pulled her into the back room for 'girl talk'. Whatever that means.

"So you like Brittany..." Luke began.

"Uh yeah." I said nervously.

Joy. I kinda forgot she had a brother...

"Good luck with that." Luke said laughing.

"Huh?" I said.

"She's a bit of a handful." Luke continued.

"You got that right." Ashton said shaking his head.

"What do you mean?" I asked really confused.

"You'll find out soon enough." Ashton said.

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Brittany and I have a history. But that's a story for her to tell."

"Oh"

"But I think that you two will be a good match." Luke said smiling.

"Yeah. You remind me of the old Brittany." Ashton said.

"Really? I didn't think we would be a good match at first but when I began to learn her secret I guess I got curious. I found out more and more and the next thing I knew I was falling for her and fast. So I decided to fulfill her wish and I got her to meet all of the stars and I got Tiffany to come. But when I contacted Tiffany, I confessed so she knew this whole time and was helping me." I sighed. "Well when do you think I should ask her to be my girlfriend. I mean, I know I'm rushing things already but I just don't know how much longer I can wait."

Ashton and Luke started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?"

"You...ask...her?" Ashton said in between laughs.

They laughed for another minute. Then they calmed down a bit.

"You think you're rushing things? Just wait." Luke said.

"Um ok?"

"Just stay on your toes Tommo." Ashton said walking away with the rest of 5SOS.

I looked around at the rest of my friends.

"Did any of you get that?" I asked.

"Not a word." Harry mumbled.

"I guess I'll find out. Something tells me that nothing will be boring with Brittany around." I said.

"Louis. Nothing's boring with you around." Zayn said rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah. Cool!" I said smiling getting laughs from the boys.

"So what do you guys think of Tiffany?" Liam asked looking at his feet.

"Why? Do you like her?" Harry asked poking Liam.

"Maybe..."

"What about Danielle?" Zayn asked.

"She broke up with me." He mumbled.

"Aww. Sorry mate." Niall said putting his arm around him.

"Whatever." Liam said.

"Do you really like her? I mean it could just be a rebound." Zayn said.

"No, I really like. Truthfully, I was thinking about breaking up with Dani away because of Tiff."

"Then I'd say go for it. You know she's the same as Brittany. They both changed." I said.

"Really?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. But I bet we could change them back."

"Sounds like a plan."

We smiled and then got ready to go to bed. We had a concert tomorrow so might as well rest up. Besides, it's been a big day.

Sorry about the short filler. I have to get ready to PARTAY. But the next chapter is my favorite and longer so be ready for it. Til next time agent Charlotte out. (It's my birthday don't judge)