Chapter 35: Alice

Tiffany's POV

Liam and I had a great time on our little after-date. We watched a marathon of disney movies and I was about to fall asleep when I heard the tour bus door open and close,

"Sounds like someone's back." Liam mumbled.

I sighed and got up. We walked out of the back room to see Niall, Harry and some random chick all over Harry. Um did I miss something? I stared at the girl and she noticed my presence. The second she saw me she glared. Or I thought she did. I couldn't tell. I mean I blinked and the next thing I knew she had a smiling face. Maybe I'm going crazy.

"So Harry? who's this?" Liam asked.

"That's what I'd like to know." I mumbled.

I don't know what it is but I don't like her. She gives me a bad feeling.

"Same here." Niall said.

I looked at him in confusion. Did I say that out loud?

"What? I just ran into them in the parking lot. I want to know who she is." Niall said shrugging and sitting down on the couch.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. This is Alice, my girlfriend." Harry said.

"GIRLFRIEND?" Niall and Liam screamed at the same time.

"Hi!" She squealed.

The next thing I knew Brittany and Louis came into the bus.

"Um what's going on here?" Louis asked. 

"Oh hey guys! Meet my girlfriend Alice." Harry said. 

Brittany looked a bit shocked but recovered quickly.

"Wow mate. I didn't think you'd do it." Louis said. 

Do what? Brittany saw my confusion and gave me a 'tell you later look'. I nodded.

"I am Harry Styles." Harry said winking at Brittany.

Alice glared at Brittany. Ok. I'm definitely missing something. 

Brittany rolled her eyes and sat down across from the two love birds. 

Alice was seriously ticking me off now. Every time she looks at me or Brittany I feel like she's glaring at us. I noticed that none of the boys picked up on it. Stupid boys.

It was getting kinda awkward but luckily the bus door opened and in came a happy looking Zayn and Perrie. They looked over at Harry and Alice. Zayn's eyes showed confusion but Perrie's showed shock. Her eyes widened for a second almost like she knew Alice. I looked at Alice and saw her telling Perrie something with her eyes. 

'You don't know me. Don't breathe a word of this to anyone' I deciphered. 

When I looked back at Perrie, she was no longer in shock. She mirrored Zayn's expression. Nice coverup Edwards. Too bad I caught you and I noticed that Brittany did too.

Oh Perrie. I think that we're going to need to have a little chat.

Eleanor's POV

"Dani! Perrie!" I screamed running down the stairs.

"What?" Dani asked looking up from her phone.

"Where's Perrie?" 

"Here's Perrie!" Perrie said coming from the kitchen. "So whatcha need?"

"A girl contacted me." I said smiling broadly.

"And?" Dani said unamused.

"And she has the same goal as us." I explained.

Both girls looked at each other then at me in confusion.

"Huh?" They both said.

I rolled my eyes.

"She hates Brittany and Tiffany."

"Oooohhhh" They said.

"Yeah oooohhhh." I mimcked them, rolling my eyes. "Now she wants to meet up because she has some master plan so I told her to be here at 1 and it's 1. So she should be here soon."

"Ok!" Dani said then she went back to her phone.

Perrie, on the other hand, looked a little nervous.

"Calm your nerves Edwards" I said rolling my eyes.

Perrie was about to say something but there was a knock at the door.

I sighed and walked over to get it. I opened it up and a girl stood there.

"Hi! You're Eleanor right?"

"That depends. Are you the girl I'm meeting?"

By now Dani and Perrie were behind me.

"Yes. I am." She said smiling evilly.

"Good! Come on in!" I said excitedly

I opened the door more and she walked inside.

"So this is Dani and Perrie." I said introducing them.

"Hi! I'm Alice."

Okay so I have a bit of writers block. Might take a little while to update.