Chapter 15: JACK AND FINN HARRIES OMG

Jack and Finn Harries.

They were standing in front of me.

I think I'm going to die.

Wait. I am going to die.

I heard Tiffany rushing out of the bus to see my reaction. She knows exactly what I'm thinking and what I'm going to do.

I was frozen.

I saw Jack begin to speak but Tiffany cut him off. Smart girl.

"Don't talk. She'll scream...then faint." Tiffany said obviously happy that I liked her gift.

Both boys nodded quickly.

"They're...and...you...and...here...and what. How did you-" I stuttered probably sounding like an idiot.

"Brittany. Calm down. I got a little help. That's all I'm saying."

I nodded slowly. My mouth still hanging open and my eyes still staring at Jack.

"You okay love?" I heard Jack say.

I saw Tiffany face palm and she was right to do so.

I screamed. Jack Harries was in front of me, and he called me love.

Girl dying over here.

I could barely hear the boys piling out of the bus to see what was going on. Tiffany put her hand over my mouth and started whispering her don't faint speach into my ear.

Ok. You can do this Britt. Don't faint. It's only Jack. You can't faint. He'll think you're weird.

I stopped my muffled screams and Tiffany's hand dropped from my mouth.

"I'm cool. Why'd you ask?" I said as though nothing happened.

"Uh...no reason." Jack said.

"Well, now that that's over. Jack?" Tiffany said smirking.

"Oh...yeah. Uh, Brittany I know that was just met, but would you like to go on a date with me?" He kinda stuttered nervously.

I noticed some of the One Direction and 5SOS boys tense.

I looked at Tiffany.

"You got the Jack Harries to ask me out! This is the best gift on the universe! I love you!" I screamed while tackling her to the ground with a huge bear hug.

"I'll take that as a yes" Jack said smiling.

"YES!" I screamed so loud everyone flinched. "Oops...uh sorry I mean yes I would love to."

I know what you must be thinking. How can you go out with Jack? He's 20. That's like 4 years older than you. I'm not even going to resond to that. I don't think it's weird for a girl to date an older guy or vise versa. I mean most parents are like 3-7 years apart. So why does it matter now? I mean take me and let's say Louis? He's 21. I'd be fine with dating him. I don't think it's weird so you shouldn't either.

I looked at Finn who was kinda awkwardly standing there.

"I was also wondering..." Finn began "if Tiffany would like to accompany me with Jack and Brittany to make it a double date?"

"She kinda has a boyfr-" I began trying to help her out.

"I'd love to" she said smiling but it didn't reach her eyes.

I looked at her funny and she gave me the we need to talk now look.

"Excuse us for one moment." I said pulling her out of the parking lot area that the bus was in to a grassy place.

We stood under a large oak tree, out of ear of the boys but still in sight. I looked at Tiffany with worried eyes.

"What did Blake do?" I asked with worry and concern.

She just shook her heard while closing her eyes tightly. I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

"Did he?" I asked putting my hands on her shoulders.

She nodded her head.

"Why?" I breathed.

"He said that him and Ryan were done with us. They used us Brittany. They only wanted to become more popular. How could we not see it?" she sobbed.

I pulled her into a hug as I felt fire come into me. I was so mad that furious didn't describe the half of it. I let her cry her eyes out in my arms. I looked over at the boys. They were staring at us with confusion.

I stopped hugging Tiffany and began to storm off into the tour bus. Ryan and Blake aren't going to know what hit them.

"Brittany! Wait! What are you doing?" I heard Tiffany called from behind me.

She won't be able to stop me from doing what I'm about to do.

I was reaching the boys. They looked at me with faces of concern, worry and confusion. I was not in the mood to talk to them.

"Stop her!" I heard Tiffany cry.

I began to feel arms grab me but when I'm mad, nothing and I mean NOTHING can stop me.

I flung off Liam, Zayn and Louis' arms, possibly not really flipped Luke, kicked Ashton, Harry and Calum where the sun don't shine and was able to get Jack, Finn, Michael and Niall to back away with a glare. I continued to storm into the tour bus, ignoring the people following me. Then I locked myself in the back room of the bus.

I picked up my phone and began to dial Ryan's number, still ignoring the banging and calling from the boys and Tiffany.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello?" I heard Ryan say.

"Hey Ryan." I said sweetly.

"Brittany?"

"Yeah. Is Blake there with you?"

"Uh...yeah. Why?"

"Can I talk to both of you?"

"Sure..."

I waited a second.

"Dude. Brittany wants to talk to both of us." I heard Ryan whisper to Blake. He was always a terrible whiperer.

"Do you think it has to do with Tiffany?" Blake asked worried. Heck yeah he better be worried.

"Most likely."

I waited agian.

"Hey Brittany. It's me and Blake here."

"Hey boys. I wanted to talk to you about something." I said with a sickeningly sweet voice.