Chapter 27: LOUISville *sigh*

Calum and Michael ARE in this chapter. I don't need to hear how they're barely in the book. I wrote it this way and I have better things to do then rewrite every part people don't like.

btw i apologize for the carrotyness here...it was a dark time for me

We finally arrived at Louisville. Which was a moment everybody but Louis was dreading (mainly Liam).

"WE'RE HERE! I NOW RULE ALL OF YOU! BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS!" Louis screamed pointing at all of us.

Everybody except Liam bowed to Louis.

"I SAID BOW PEASANT!" He screamed Liam.

"Uh... No." Liam said walking away.

"YOUR POWERS OF DADDY DIRECTION HAVE NO AFFECT HERE!"

"He's got you there Liam!" I called.

"Still not bowing." He called back.

"OK MY ROYAL SUBJECTS! Who wants to prank him?" Louis added in a whisper.

Ugh! I want to so bad but it's an old Brittany thing. I looked at Tiffany and could tell she was thinking the same. I sighed.

"We're in!" I said with a smile.

I noticed Tiffany, Ashton, Luke, Zayn and Louis smiling at me.

"Ok here's the plan..." Louis began.

"Wait! I got a better idea!" I said with a smirk.

"But you didn't even here my idea!" Louis whined.

"But I already know mines better."

Louis pouted but stayed silent.

"Ok! Lets get Liam!"

--------

Everybody got in there positions. It was go time. This is so going to be the best prank ever. A Brittany Hemmings original.

"LEEEYUM! THERE'S A SPIDER IN THE SHOWER!" I heard Niall scream from the bathroom.

Perfect! Right on time!

"Coming!" Liam called.

I watched him walk right by me and into the shower.

I waited a few seconds before I heard the shower turn on and Niall run out if the room. I could hear banging and screams from Liam.

"Nice work Nialler!" I called out to him as he hid behind the couch.

Seconds later an angry and might I add soaked Liam stormed out of the room.

"WHERE IS NIALL?!?!?" He screamed.

I pointed to the one bunk that had the curtain pulled over it. He ran over there and pulled the curtain back to reveal Tiffany... in lingerie.

"AHHHHHH!" Liam screamed covering his eyes. He stumbled back and tripped into a box filled with spoons. He screamed again jumping a mile in the air.

Then he ran over to where I was but Louis stepped in front of him holding a squirt gun filled with um liquid. He was wearing a crown and a long red velvet cape.

"BOW PEASANT!"

Liam slowly began to back away but he ran into Harry holding another squirt gun.

"BOW!"

Liam looked to see Zayn, Michael and Calum holding guns too.

"BOW!"

By now Liam was shaking.

"I SAID BOW!"

"Boys. Boys. Boys." I said walking over to them with an evil glint in my eye. "It's obvious Mr. Payne here isn't going to bow anytime soon."

"BECAUSE IT'S STUPID AND I HAVE SOME DIGNITY!" Liam screamed.

"Watch it Payne." Harry said taking a step forward.

Liam put his hands up.

"As I was saying maybe he needs a little bit more motivation..." I continued.

"What are you-" Liam began.

"Hush" Louis commanded.

"I think your fans on twitter will enjoy this picture." I said holding up my phone to show him a picture of him wearing boxers...just boxers. "I think they'd go nuts over this."

"You wouldn't"

"Or I could just poke you with a spoon 24/7. Up to you."

Liam's eyes went wide and he bowed.

"That's all there was to it!" I said which a smirk. "Got that on video boys?" I asked behind me.

"Yup!" Ashton said holding a camera.

"Every second!" Luke said.

"Perfect!" I said clapping and jumping up and down.

I turned back around to the boys staring at me.

"Never mess with me. Got it pretty boys."

They all nodded their heads quickly.

Suddenly the tour bus dour flung open.

"LES GET THIS PARTAY STARTED!!"

I turned around and my mouth dropped.