Chapter 25: Liam or Louis?

Ok wow! over 350 reads! Hehe. I had to change that from 300 to 350 before I posted this. :) Anyway I know that's not a lot but this is the most reads any of my stories have ever gotten. Thank you for voting and reading and commenting and everything. Also I'm open to ideas for this story, new stories or any of my other stories so message or comment anything. :)

I skipped back into the tour bus holding by coffee with Tiffany, Cher and Ariana not far behind. When I looked at the room, I couldn't help but doubled over in laughter. All of the boys were screaming at each other, trying to untie themselves. Harry and Louis were back to back working on each other's hands. Zayn was trying to reach a knive in the kitchem. Liam was banging his head against the wall in annoyance. And Niall was trying to eat some candy on the floor.

"A little help here?" Liam asked clearly annoyed.

"I think I'll save a choice few." I said smirking.

I looked at all of the boys. Their faces were priceless, hoping to be picked. Point to Tiffany who was secretly filming this whole thing. 

"I choose this person because I think that he'll explode if he's tied up any longer and we don't want that because without him, you boys would probably be arrested in seconds. Liam." I said walking up to him.

I took the knife Zayn was trying to reach and cut the rope with ease. He sighed gratfully, rubbing his wrists. He got up and stood with me and the girls. I continued to look at the boys. Who's next?

"I choose the next person because I officially declare him as my best friend out of all of you and I'll need him if I ever have a break down because he's very comforting. That and I think he needs to fix his hair. Zayn." 

I did the same thing to him as I did with Liam, although Zayn stuck his tongue out at the remaining boys. He joined us messing with his hair.

"Finally, I'm untying this person because he's hilarious and I'll need a laugh. Louis." I went up to him, untied him and he joined us.

I looked down at Harry and Niall who were staring at us in shock.

"Sorry Niall but you ate my heartbreak ice cream. And Harry I'm not sorry because you keep flirting with me and you dragged me on that stage yesterday." 

And with that I left the room with the girls. Leaving Louis, Liam and Zayn to worry about Harry and Niall.

"Did you get it on tape?" I asked Tiff.

"Every second. Hello YouTube!" She exclaimed uploading the video.

Then of course we all tweeted about it. In minutes, the video had over 10,000 views.

Cher and Ariana began packing their bags because they had to leave before our bus began to drive to Louisville. I'm going to miss them so much, I mean they're like some of my best friends now. I still can't believe that I just said that! I best friends with Ariana Grande and Cher Lloyd.

After they left, I got really bored. So I decided to scare people. Yes I said scare people. Is that something the new Brittany would do? Hmm. OMG! I haven't been acting like the new Brittany lately. I'm becoming the old Brittany again. Everybody's going to hate me and I won't be popular! I bet the lads won't even talk to me anymore. This is terrible...but I'm still bored. So maybe the old Brittany can stay while I'm scaring people. Then she'll hide again. Ok. I'm cool with that.

I hid in the closet in the back room waiting for someone to come by. I was just beginning to wonder how much longer I'd have to wait when I heard voices.

"What am I supposed to do?" I heard a British accent say.

British. Ok so it's either Zayn, Harry, Liam or Louis. I'm really bad at telling voices apart.

"How should I know?" Tiffany said.

That has to be Tiffany. Unless Luke or Niall got a gender change. OMG! I could have a sister!

"I don't know you're her best friend. Give me advice or something." 

Best friend... hey I'm her best friend. Did she replace me? Wait. They're talking about me. Stupid Brittany. I think the new me's getting into my head.

"Well I think what we're doing right now is pretty good. I mean, you saw how happy she was. Also she chose you to save when untying people. that's a good sign right." 

Ok so it's Zayn, Liam or Louis.

"I know. I know. But I can't wait this long. The plan ends in August. That's like two whole months."

"Well you've only known her for like a week and you think you're in love with her."

In love with me? WHAT?

"You think I'm rushing this?"

"Um...let me think... n- YES!"

"Ok. Ok. I get it. I'll wait until either she figures it out or the plan ends. Ok?"

"Sounds good. But you do have another problem."

"What now?"

"You have a girlfriend."

Silence...

Whoever this guy is. He's an idiot. I bet it's Louis! Ha!

"I'm an idiot!" I could hear him face palm.

I think I'm going to get along just fine with this guy.

"Yes you are! Now either break up with her or forget about Brittany!"

"I don't want to be a jerk! Do you know how much of a jerk I'd be if I broke up with her while I'm on tour?"

"A huge jerk. Deal with it! Get some lessons from the Bradford Bad Boi (or boy idk) or something."

Ok so not Zayn. Liam or Louis...

"Ugh!"

That's it! I bursted through the door and saw...

Yes I did just end this chapter with that! I'm evil! Mwahahaha! Anywho, you should have narrowed it down to Liam and Louis from the clues I gave in the Anon chapters but if you didn't you do now! :)

I'll update as soon as I can because I'm going to PA for a funeral. :'(

xoxo, 

        charlotte (I feel like Emily in my new book :P)