Chapter 14: Tiffany and the one and only....

"THERE'S TWO OF THEM!!!"

That caught the attention of everyone on the bus. I ran over to see what was wrong.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry." I mumbled while shoving my way through the mass of boys.

I looked out of the door and saw a familiar girl that I've always known and loved.

"TIFFANY!" I squealed running out to hug her.

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" We squealed while hugging and jumping up and down.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"What? Did you think that I was going to miss my BFFs sweet sixteen."

"Wait it's your sweet sixteen today?" Zayn asked.

"Yup" I said popping the p.

"So...what'd you get me?" I asked Tiff.

"Ah ah ah! It's a secret but let's just say its the best present ever."

She looked over at one of the boys and smiled mischievously but I couldn't tell which one.

"Ugh! Ok..."

Luke looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Th-there's t-two of yo-you." He stuttered.

"Hey Luke." Tiffany said with a half-smile.

Luke hasn't seen Tiffany since she's changed so I don't think he's put it together yet that it's her. Him being the idiot that he is probably just thinks it's a clone of me. Which is technically true.

We all just kinda stood their staring at each other for a second as the awkwardness grew.

"Aca-awkward" Tiff and I screamed our thing from Pitch Perfect at the same time.

"Aca-awkward?" Zayn, Liam and Calum said at the same time.

Tiffany and I gasped.

"I think I'm going to faint." I said beginning to fake faint.

Suddenly Zayn and Ashton rushed to my side to catch me.

"Guys I'm just kidding." I said laughing.

Tiff gave me the death stare.

"Right. This is a serious matter boys. We can't talk to you anymore." We both held up a hand.

"FIVE FINGERS IN THE FACE!" Louis screamed dancing to imaginary music.

"Not now Lou" Liam said obviously confused. "Please explain."

"You haven't seen Pitch Perfect." Harry explained to the boys.

"Wait. You've seen Pitch Perfect?" I asked putting my hand down slightly.

"Yeah..."

Tiffany and I gasped then we began squealing again. We started having a full out fan girling session with Harry. We repeated lines and sang songs. The rest of the boys looked at us like we were crazy.

"Why are you looking at us like we're totes cray cray?" I asked.

"First of all, totes cray cray? And second if all, why has Harry seen this movie?" Zayn asked.

I sighed.

"Totally crazy." Tiff explained.

"And it was on demand and I watched it and it was hilarious." Harry said rubbing the back of his neck.

"So...changing the subject...I have an activity we can do!" I said.

"Activity?" Harry said winking.

Liam punched him. Hard.

"Ow" Harry mumbled rubbing his arm.

"Anyway...I was thinking that Tiffany and I catch up while you boys get me presents because you so obviously forget."

"Well...we...uh...didn't know...so...uh" the boys stuttered.

"No I don't care. I mean it's not like my entire school always remembers my birthday and I get treated like a princess." I said.

"Oh ok good" Harry sighed.

"No you idiot! She was treated like a princess. She's Ms. Popular. She was supposed to have the biggest party of the year but it was cancelled because she's here. You better have something huge planned." Tiffany said.

I just sighed as Tiff pushed me into the tour bus and into one of the back rooms, locking the door.

"So...who's the guy?" She asked.

"What?"

"Oh you know what I mean."

"I really don't"

"Whatever. I'll figure it out later."

"I don't know what you're trying to figure out but okay"

"So...Do you want my present?"

"YES!!!"

"Well here's part one of like a billion."

"A billion?"

"A billion"

"Well what are you waiting for girl?" I screamed.

"Okay." She took out her phone. "Call this number and say it's Brittany."

"Okay..."

I took the phone and tapped the number. It began to ring. 

"Hello?" a British accent rang through the phone.

"Hi. Um...It's Brittany."

"BRITTANY!" I heard two voices talk this time.

"Um...Can I ask who this is?"

"Come outside and we'll show you."

They hung up.

"What the- Who was that?" I asked Tiffany.

She smiled and began to push me out the door. I passed a bunch of confused faces and walked outside. There stood two guys. Two of the last guys I ever expected to be standing in front of me today.