Chapter 32: Eleanor

Eleanor's POV

How could Louis just break up with me like that? I thought he said he would never dump me for a girl on tour. What did I even do?

I was sitting at home with Dani and Perrie. We were watching some stupid movie but I wasn't paying any attention to it. I was too busy stuffing my face with ice cream. I know I'm a model and all and I need to stay skinny but I'll just spend the week at the gym. 

I looked over at Danielle. She looked just about the same as me. Although she had broken up with Liam, not like how Louis just dumped me, she was still hurt. She still loved him. I know what your'e thinking. Why would she break up with him if she still loved him? There were a few reasons.

1. Hate. She couldn't handle it. One message after another. It really gets to you sometimes. I know it got to me a lot. I guess that's the only good thing about our break-up. But it didn't matter, I loved him and still do. That's all that mattered. Oh but back to Dani. She was just sick of it. I guess she thought it wasn't worth it.

2. Rumors. There was a huge rumor going around twitter about Liam cheating on her with this other girl Tiffany. This Tiffany chick was apparently the best friend of Luke Hemming's sister. Like how does that even relate to Liam? The only thing I've heard was that Luke's sister went on tour with them and someone got her friend to come to as a birthday present. I mean that's sweet and all but so stupid. Why is she even on tour with them? If you ask me she's probably some slut that's sleeping with all of the guys. Anyway the rumors were harmless at first, but soon pictures appeared. Most of them were just Tiffany and Liam smiling at each other or standing next to each other, things that fans blew up to be something huge.

3. Trust. She felt like she couldn't trust Liam anymore. I mean who would like it if there were millions of girls who wanted your guy. Millions of girls who said that they would be the future Mrs. Payne. Millions of girls who would do anything to be with him. It gets pretty hard when you think about that and every relationship needs trust. No matter how many times Liam would reassure her it wasn't working anymore.

And that was enough for Dani to call it quits.

 Perrie took out her phone and went on twitter I guess. As she scrolled, her eyes widened.

"Um girls don't freak but you might want to look at this." Perrie said showing us the phone.

It was a video of the boys at a concert.

"Why are you showing us this Perrie? I don't want to see Lou right now." I said and Dani nodded.

"Yeah but you might want to make an exception."

We looked at the screen and Perrie hit play. 

The boys just finished singing I Would at their concert in Louisville. Louisville. Louis. I felt a tear fall but quickly wiped it away hoping the girls didn't notice.

"What's up Louisville?!?!" Harry screamed causing more screams to fill the arena.

"So next we-" Liam began.

I noticed Dani tense when Liam talked.

"Are getting interrupted by two of your favorite girls in the world." Some blonde said into a mic as she walked on stage with another blonde.

The boys looked confused. 

"Who are they?" I asked.

Perrie paused the video.

"I recognize them from a picture Zayn sent me. That one's Brittany," Perrie began pointing, "and the other's-"

"Tiffany" Dani said narrowing her eyes.