Chapter 50: Alice...with a gun

Brittany's POV

I really don't deserve to live

"You're right"

I turned to see the last person I wanted to see holding the last thing I wanted them to be holding.

Alice

With a gun

Perrie's POV

Audrey, Rebecca, IJ and I were hanging backstage at the concert. We had lost Tiffany halfway through it. She wanted to see if Brittany had shown up. The girls and I were worried too but we decided to take a small break from the constant searching and worry and just hang out together.

We were having small talk when we here footsteps coming down the hallway. We all exchanged nervous looks.

You see, even though we're all dating the performers, we aren't exactly allowed in these rooms. Only the wings and the boys rooms. So when we hear people coming, we worry. I mean, you don't want to get kicked out and mobbed by fangirls who hate you for dating their idols.

We all quickly ran into the large closet in the room, shutting the door and turning the lights off. Haha. Shut the door. Turn the lights off. Ok Perrie stop that.

I heard the door opened and a few people enter. Then I heard a voice I didn't expect to hear. Brittany. I wanted to jump out of the closet and hug the life out of her but something stopped me. I think it was the very loud and scary yelling of Paul.

"Not funny. Everybody's been worried sick about you and you show up like nothing happened." I heard Paul say very annoyed.

"Look Paul-" Brittany tried to cut in.

"I don't want to hear it. It's sick. You've had Niall crying all the time. Harry trying to calm everybody down. Zayn not saying a single word and zoning out all the time. Liam acting like a bitch and everybody hating him. The girls have been going crazy looking for you everywhere. The 5SOS lads, even Luke, haven't been themselves. And don't even get me started on Louis and Tiffany." Paul ranted angrily.

"This is my job, caring for these boys, and it's hard enough when they're normal or as normal as they are. You not only made my life worse, but everybody else's. And then you show up with your jazz hands and sarcasm. I can't even look at you."

"I'm sorry"

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."

"You have 30 minutes until I bring everybody in here. Don't leave and make this worse than you've already made it."

That was harsh.

"I really don't deserve to live." I heard a voice mumble.

"You're right." I heard another voice say.

I'd know that voice anywhere.

Alice.

I peeked out of the closet to get a closer look of the situation. Bad idea. The next thing I knew, the girls and I all tumbled out of the closet. Landing right next to Alice pointing a gun at Brittany's head.

Liam's POV

What did we just walk into?

Tiffany and I stood at the doorway in shock.

What is Alice doing here? Why is she holding a gun? I'm pretty sure I'm missing something...

"You two! Shut the door and get in the corner!" Alice shouted motioning for us to go in the corner where Perrie, Rebecca, Audrey, IJ, Hayley and Brittany were standing.