Chapter 16: Ryan and Blake

"Hello?" I heard Ryan say.

"Hey Ryan." I said sweetly.

"Brittany?"

"Yeah. Is Blake there with you?"

"Uh...yeah. Why?"

"Can I talk to both of you?"

"Sure..."

I waited a second.

"Dude. Brittany wants to talk to both of us." I heard Ryan whisper to Blake. He was always a terrible whiperer.

"Do you think it has to do with Tiffany?" Blake asked worried. Heck yeah he better be worried.

"Most likely."

I waited agian.

"Hey Brittany. It's me and Blake here."

"Hey boys. I wanted to talk to you about something." I said with a sickeningly sweet voice.

-------------

"Yeah" they said shakily.

"Oh sorry. One second. I'm pretty popular over here and I have some guys trying to knock down my door."

I walked over to the door and hit it as hard as I could.

"HEY I'M ON THE PHONE OVER HERE SO STOP TRYING TO KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN AND LET ME TALK! OK?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The banging and calling stopped immediately. 

"Ok. Sorry about that boys." I said in that sweet voice again. "As I was saying, I don't know if you two know this but it's my birthday today."

"Happy Birthday" they said still nervous.

"And as my gift from you two, I want you to not hang up and tell me the truth."

"Ok"

"So I woke up this morning to find my dear friend Tiffany coming to give me a visit for my birthday. You know her right boys?"

"Yes...'

"So I was talking with her and she asked if I wanted part one of my present. I said yes of course. So then I go outside to find Jack and Finn Harries. You boys know how much I love them. Anyway, after I was done freaking out. The one and only Jack Harries asked me out on a date."

I could hear Ryan shift uncomforatbly. 

"After I said yes, because, you know, I'm single now. Right Ryan?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that." Ryan mumbled.

"Whatever. Anyway, after that, Finn asked Tiffany out. I began to stop him to explain that she already had a boyfriend but she gave me one of her looks and said yes. Now I was extremely confused. Wasn't she dating Blake? So then I took her out of earshot of the boys to talk to her about that. She said that Blake broke up with her because he was done using her. Just like how Ryan was done using me. Care to explain boys?"

I was surprised about how calm I stayed the whole time, but I'm sure my tone gave them chills.

"Well...uh...she's kinda right" I heard Blake say.

"Uh huh. Thought so. Now because you boys dated both of us and used us, you know our affect on the school and what we can do to people we don't like. So all I'm going to say is enjoy the rest of the year..."

I hung up.

Then I opened the door to see 10 faces staring at me in shock. Tiffany and Luke already knew how sinister I could be.

I skipped over to the couch and sat down like nothing happened.

"Let me guess...you guys were listening." I said smiling.

They all nodded.

"Yup. That's what I thought. Come on Tiff. We have some lives to ruin." I said with my signature evil grin.

I know it's short but I updated twice in the same day so just think of it all as one big update.

xoxo Charlotte