Chapter 42: Thoughts of Suicide

Tiffany's POV

I felt a burning sensation on my cheek but when I turned to see who caused it, Brittany was gone.

"Did she just slap me?" I asked Liam in shock while putting a hand to my cheek.

"Yeah." He said in as much shock as me.

"I need to go after her. I can't have her hate me." I said getting up.

"Ok. But we have no idea where she ran off to. I'll go tell the others and they'll come to."

"Sure whatever." I said already on my way out the door.

I can't believe she slapped me. I didn't think she'd take the news this hard. It doesn't matter though. What matters is me finding her and making her my best friend again.

Brittany's POV

How could she do that to me? I'm her best friend. We tell each other everything. But I guess not anymore.

I'm not even that mad about what she did. It's more the fact that she kept it from me. I've told her every little detail about my life. She probably knows me better than I know myself. And yet she kept a secret this big from me.

I bet that's where she was yesterday. Smushing faces with Luke. Yeah you heard right. She cheated on Liam with Luke, my brother Luke. And yet she didn't tell me. I mean, Luke didn't tell me either but I kind of expected that from him.

I ran and ran from the busses, not bothering to look back. What's the point of looking back anyway? What's the point of even going back?

Tiffany lied to me and made out with my brother.

Luke lied to me and really doesn't care about me that much.

Louis' been keeping secrets from me. I don't know if I even love him anymore.

Zayn's sweet and all and he cares about me but he's got Perrie and a life. He'll get over me quickly.

Harry, Liam and Niall are all great guys but I've never been that close to them. They won't care.

Ashton's moved on from me. He's got a girlfriend. He doesn't care about me even as a friend.

Calum and Michael have barely even talked to me. I have a small feeling that they kinda hate me.

The girls. They're nice and everything and I love them but I just met them. They'll get over it.

That's when I realized that the only reason why I've even bothered to stick around was Tiffany. She's been my everything and I couldn't even think about leaving her. But now she's lost my trust.

I've made up my mind. I'm never going back.

I felt a buzz in my pocket.

Blocked Number

If there's no point in going back, then what's the point of living?

-A

A's right. What's the point in living? I sighed internally. It's time.

I looked around at my surroundings. Where am I? That's when I saw a big white building. Washington D.C. I looked around a bit more knowing that there's water around somewhere. There. The Potomac River.

I walked along Memorial Bridge and looked down at the crashing waves. There it is. My way out of this world. I felt a tear leave my face and fall into the water below. Well, it's now or never.

I swung my legs over the railing and stood on the edge. I looked down at the water again, closed my eyes and jumped off.

So I've made a desicion to end the book in DC. There will be a few more events but I need this setting so ignore the fact that they'll be in DC longer than they actually were.

Ok. I've thought of another idea for a sequel title. What about 'Sorry'? I like it because of how I think I'm going to end the sequel but I'm not so sure. I even thought about ending forced with this chapter but I think it will go on for a few more.

Sorry that it's short! I'll try to update again soon.

xoxo

Charlotte