Chapter 46: Breaking News

Ok so in this chapter I put a few background stories for the gfs. I don't know much about where you live and all (im not that much of a stalker ;) ) so I just had to make it all up. Don't hate on me if you don't like your story and if one of the girls would like to tell me one I'll change it and put it in. Thanks!

Btw I MADE THE TRAILER! I'm so happy because I've always wanted a trailer but I'm so lazy so anyway it's on the first chapter!!!!!!!!

Louis' POV

She's alive.

I know she is.

She has to be.

I have to find her.

and I won't stop until I do.

"LOUIS WE HAVE TO GO TO A CONCERT!"

ok maybe I'll have to take a little break.

But I'm still coming.

I'm coming for you Brittany.

And I'm going to find you.

Brittany's POV

The girls were pretty shocked when I broke it to them that I had 'amnesia'. They said I could stay until I remembered which was very kind of them. They also said that we're going to be able to go to a concert later tonight which I am so excited about. They wouldn't tell me who because it was a surprise. The only thing I know is that it's at 7:30 at the Verizon Center and we apparently have backstage passes because Hayley knows one of the artists (but Charlotte doesn't know the last part).

I was sitting on the couch and began channel surfing when something caught my eye.

"Why are we watching the news?" Hayley whined.

"Shhh" I said.

Thank you Kristen. And now this is for all you Directioners and 5SOS Fam members out there.-

"I HEARD DIRECTIONER AND 5SOS FAM!" I heard Charlotte scream while running down the stairs to the living room.

She jumped onto the couch and stared at the television screen intently.

Hayley just sighed and rolled her eyes but seemed interested in the newscast.

We have a ton of news thanks to an anonymous source. First of all, a majority of the boys now have girlfriends. We already know that Zayn Malik is dating Perrie Edwards and that relationship is still going strong. But now to the break-ups and new couples.

Starting off with Harry Styles. Mr. Styles is currently dating old time friend Rebecca Wray. The two have been seen together in public at a few tour locations but have not said anything to make it official. The only question we have now is who was that other girl that Harry was seen with? No one has been able to learn her name but they seemed like a couple for a few hours and then she was never seen again. Is Harry cheating? Did Harry and this mystery girl get together and break up in a matter of hours? Is Rebecca just a rebound? All we know is that Harry's reputation as a player succeeds him.

I instantly knew that they were talking about Alice. Just thinking about her made me cringe. I just hope that she's done with the whole A thing. Maybe she thinks I'm dead too. I hope so. I'm just upset that her being around for a few hours is making people think those things about Harry.

Next off we have Niall Horan. Yes girls. He is finally taken. He is currently dating Audrey Martinez. We don't have any information about how they met or how long it's been going on. We only know that it is official because Niall tweeted it only a day ago.