Chapter 41: Cheating and Lying

I quickly tore my eyes away from the screen. I can't look at that. I just can't. But I still need to get to the bottom of this.

I left the back room and walked right past all of the girls ignoring their questions. I walked out of the bus and was met with 5 angry faces. The boys were pounding on the tour bus door trying to get in and kill us for the prank but I didn't care. This was way more important.

I scanned their faces looking for the person I needed to talk to. They seemed nervous, almost like they knew I wasn't in the mood to be messed with.

"Liam" I said finally.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered nervously.

"I need to speak with you."

"Um I'm kinda busy..." He trailed off.

"Liam. Get. In. The. Bus."

He shook his head with wide eyes.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE GET YOUR BUTT IN THE BUS THIS INSTANT!" I screamed.

He quickly scurried into the bus. I pulled him along by his wrist past the girls who were asking questions again and into the back room.

"Sit"

He sat.

"Now Liam. Is there something you would like to tell me?" I said in the same voice I used when I talked to Blake and Ryan on the phone that one time. I've been told that it was terrifying and could get anyone to do what I wanted. And right now, there was something from Liam that I wanted.

He shook his head.

"Now Liam. You know you can tell me anything. I'm dating one of your best friends and you're dating my best friend." I paused. "You are dating her. Aren't you?"

He nodded but avoided eye contact.

I sighed.

"I thought that you would trust me but I guess not."

I took out my phone and showed him the picture that A sent me. His eyes widened and he looked away.

"Where did you get that?" He asked.

"I can't tell you. But what I can tell you is that it doesn't look very good for you."

"You don't understand, Brittany. It's complicated."

"Liam. Life's complicated and yet we still deal with it. In order for you to deal with this, I need you to tell me."

He sighed.

"Ok. But promise me that you won't get mad."

"Promise"

And he told me the whole story.

-------------

I glanced at the photo again. I think this is the millionth time. I've been looking at it all day and I just can't stop. I know what you're all thinking. What's the photo of? Well guess what? I'm not telling you! Mwa ha ha! Jk jk. I'll tell you because I'm such a lovable person.

Well, it's basically a picture of Liam. Kissing someone. Who's not Tiffany.

She had dark brown hair and looked about 5'7. I couldn't see her eyes because they were closed.

I just continued to stare at the picture. I can't keep this secret. The last time I kept a secret for a long time things were going to happen...if you remember my breakdown. I'm not going through that again. And I tell Tiffany everything anyway. And she tells me everything in return. Right?

--------------

"Tiffany?" I called out through the 5SOS bus.

"Huh? Oh hey Britt." Tiffany said coming out fo the back room.

"Don't hey me. Where have you been?"

"Um places?"

"I'll let this slide for now because we have something a bit more important to discuss."

Tiffany looked nervous.

"What?" She asked.

"You'll see. Just wait here. I'll be right back."

I went over to the 1D bus and got Liam. He really didn't want to come but I convinced him that Tiffany wasn't in the bus and that she doesn't know about the whole cheating on her thing. Well, I told a partial lie. Let's go with embelished truth.

When the doors opened to reveal Tiffany sitting on the couch with a bored expression, Liam tried to get off the bus but I wouldn't let him.

"Sit down Payne." I said.

I sat down across from them.

"So I'm just going to cut to the chase and please don't lie because I can read people very well." I said with a threatening tone. "Are you guys still dating?"

They both nodded their heads but looked really nervous.

"Would you say you have a good strong relationship?"

They nodded again but I could tell they were lying. I held back a smile.

"And do you love each other?"

"They nodded again but it was different this time. It was almost as if they were forced (haha forced) to answer yes. Almost like they were afraid that if they said no then they would hurt the other. Either way, they were lying.

"Ok. Is there something you would like to share Payne?" I asked looking at him.

He looked really nervouse but began speaking (more like stuttering) to Tiffany looking anywhere but her eyes.

"I-I um w-well my fr-friend H-Hayley. I've k-known her f-for a while. And um well you see she c-came to one o-of our concerts. And uh we um kinda uh kissed?"

I looked at Tiffany to see her reaction. She looked hurt at first but then she did a half-smile.

"Well you see Liam. I'm actually kinda glad that you said that because I kinda-"

The last few words were a blur to me. I hadn't even registered what she said or even what I did before my hand came in contact with her cheek and I was out the door, running through the night air.

Don't worry. The whole drama thing isn't over just yet. You still need to find out what Tiffany did and what is Brittany going to think about it. And I have another idea and let's just say I love it more than this one. It has to do with Alice. That's all I'm saying.

So I'll try and update soon. I'm doing this instead of my 5 hours of daily homework so be happy. The next chapter will be up eventually.

And thank you for all of the reads. Over 3000! I'm so happy and over 130 votes. It means alot. Everytime I go on here there's another 100 reads. It's killing me.

Also I decided that there will be a sequel. It will pick up after my next drama idea with Alice. I'm not sure about the name though. I think it'll be called either affected or unexpected. I can't decide. When the end of this book comes a bit closer then I'll ask for ideas and have people vote or something like that.

xoxo

Charlotte