Chapter 36: Perrie Can't Keep A Secret

"Ok well I should probably go now." Alice said.

"Aww. Well I'll walk you out. I need to ask you something anyway." Harry said winking at her.

Alive waved and we all said goodbye. Then she and Harry left the tour bus.

Tiffany and I both put our hands on our hips and looked at Perrie.

"What are you doing?" Perrie asked trying to act confused.

"Oh don't play dumb Edwards." I snapped.

"We aren't those clueless blonde bimbos people think we are." Tiffany said.

"So just cut the act and tell us what's going on." I finished.

Tiffany and I crossed our arms in sync. A little something that we worked on in order to intimidate people and it was working. Perrie looked really uncomfortable.

"What are you guys talking about? You're making her uncomfortable. Louis and Liam control your girlfriends." Zayn said putting an arm around Perrie.

I saw Tiffany roll her eyes. I was about to do the same but I was too busy reading Perrie. She looked like she was have a battle with herself about telling us something. I could tell that whatever it was she thought the boys were going to judge her.

"Perrie can Tiffany and I talk to you alone?" I asked.

She nodded and gave me a grateful smile.

The boys looked reluctant to leave us alone but we went into the back room before they could say or do anything.

"Ok. I could tell you didn't want the boys to hear this or judge you. So what's going on?" I said.

"Yeah. We know you know Alice." Tiffany said.

Perrie sighed.

"Promise you won't tell anyone, especially the boys." Perrie said.

Tiffany and I nodded.

"And you won't be mad at me."

We nodded again.

"Well...you know Eleanor and Danielle?"

"Louis and Liam's ex-girlfriends." I said.

"Yeah. Well I'm still friends with them and they're kinda upset that you're dating their exs."

"But Danielle broke up with Liam." Tiffany said.

"Yeah but she wants him back. It's complicated." Perrie explained.

"Ok continue." Tiffany said.

"Well they were making a plan to get them back..."

"And I'm guessing Alice is a part of this plan." I said.

"Yeah. She's the one who made this whole thing. She really hates you guys."

"Yeah we could tell." Tiffany said.

"I don't know what to do. I really like Dani and Eleanor but I don't want anything bad to happen." Perrie said sitting down.

"Ok. I know what to do. We just have to keep Harry away from Alice. We need to make sure that she's out of his life and ours. Then Perrie can be like a double agent and tell us what Eleanor and Danielle's next move is." I said.

Perrie gave me a half-smile.

"Ok" Both girls agreed.

We left the back room and saw the boys all sitting on the couches. I could tell they didn't listen in. Good. As soon as they saw us Zayn quickly stood up to see if Perrie was okay. She gave him a nod and he sat back down.

"Is everything okay?" Liam asked.

"Sort of." I said.

They were going to ask more but Harry came in.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you met Alice. Isn't she the best? Guess what? I asked her to come on tour with us!" Harry said with a huge smile on his face.

"NO!!!" Perrie, Tiff and I screamed.

Harry looked confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Harry can you come into the back room with us for a second?" I asked.

He nodded and we went into the room once again.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Alice is bad." I said.

"What?"

"She's planning with Eleanor and Danielle to get rid of me and Tiffany and get Louis and Liam back." I explained.

"No that's crazy." Harry said getting a little angry.

"It's true." Perrie said. "They told me everything. They wanted me to be a part of it. Alice is the one behind everything. She's just using you Harry."

"NO!" Harry screamed running out of the room.

"Harry!" I screamed running after him.

I grabbed his wrist before he could make it out of the door.

"It's true." I said in a half-whisper looking into his eyes.

I saw him stare into my eyes. Hoping to see if I was lying. He soon realized I wasn't and sighed. I dropped his wrist and smiled at him.

"Do you believe us?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah" He said.

"Can someone please explain what's going on?" Louis said throwing his hands in the air.

I laughed and Perrie and I explained the whole story to them.

In the end, they were all in shock but none of them were mad at Perrie. I don't get why she was so afraid of telling them. I always knew they weren't the kind to judge. Zayn put his arm around her and kissed her forehead and she smiled, knowing that they didn't hate her.

"I'm going to call Alice and tell her I'm uninviting her." Harry said.

"Ok but don't mention that you know her plan or that Perrie told us." I said.

"Alright. I'll just make something up." He said leaving the room.

"I can't believe Eleanor would even think about doing something like this." Louis mumbled.

"Same with Dani" Liam said.

I rested my head on Louis.

"It doesn't matter. As long as we're together." I said

And we soon all drifted off to sleep.

Ok I updated. Sorry that it's short. And sorry about the author's note in the last chapter. I was feeling kinda down and I hadn't been in the mood to write so I changed it. If you read it ignore it! I will be doing slower updates but not that slow!

Anyway I WAS ON RADIO DISNEY!!!!!!!

I don't know if any of you guys heard me. I was the girl Charlotte who compete as Louis in the fact battle or whatever. I lost but I really don't care because I was on the radio. The only downside is now I keep thinking of things I could have said in the contest and that's kind of killing me. Whatever.

Also please read my new story The Collection. I have big plans for it and it's not only about One Direction so if there's someone you want in it then comment on the story.

So I'll try to update soon I just need to get through my writer's block. :P

xoxo,

Charlotte