Chapter 33: CLUELESS and first date with Li

Sorry everybody about taking forever to update. I'm not going to go on and on about why I'm taking forever so I'm just going to say that I'll be posting every Saturday. I'm going to make a posting schedule for all my stories but I haven't decided what it will be yet but I'll keep you posted :) wow I said posted a lot. Posted. Posted. Posted. Ok I'm done.

Tiffany's POV

I looked at the clock. 7 on the dot. Liam should be here any second. Right when I thought that there was a knock on the door.

"Eek!" I squealed.

"CAN SOMEONE GET THAT?" I screamed running into the back room so Liam couldn't see me.

"GET IT YOURSELF!" I heard Michael and Calum scream at the same time.

"PLEASE!" I screamed back.

"NO!" Ashton joined in this time.

"LUKE!" I screamed.

"LUUUUKE!"

"LUUUUUUUUKE!"

"Fine." I heard him grumble.

I heard the tour bus door open and Liam and Luke talking. I sighed, smoothed down my dress and hair and walked out to meet them.

Liam and Luke's mouths dropped.

"You look great!" Liam said smiling and handing me a rose.

"Aww thank you." I said sniffing the rose.

Right then the rest of the 5SOS boys came out. Luke whispered something to them that I didn't catch.

"Tiffany! Come over here!" Michael said in his best dad voice.

"Yes?" I said smiling.

"What is that?" Ashton asked mimicking Michael's voice.

"A dress."

"Says who?" Calum said in the same voice.

I smirked for a second but let it drop to show an innocent smile.

"Calvin Klein."

Liam bursted out laughing.

"Go put something on over that right now young lady!" Ashton scolded.

"I was just going to daddy!"

I rushed into the back room and threw on a sheer coverup. I looked exactly like Cher from Clueless! Which is hilarious because the boys and I just copied a scene from there. (A/N if you haven't seen clueless watch it right now. It's an older movie (1995) but its the original valley girl type movie. It's one of my favorites. You'll love it!)

I rushed back out, grabbed Liam's hand and waved goodbye to the boys.

"That was hilarious!" Liam laughed.

"I know! I didn't even realize that I was wearing Cher's outfit!"

"Cher Lloyd?"

I gasped.

"No you twit! Cher from the movie Clueless. The best movie of all time besides Pitch Perfect. We just copied a scene from the movie back there! We are watching it later!"

"Wait but isn't Toy St-"

"Don't say Toy Story is better! I don't care how old you are or about the fact that you're obsessed with that movie-"

"How did you know that?"

My eyes widened. Oh no!

"Um. Lucky guess."

"Uh huh. Tell me the truth."

"Uh...well...you see."

"What? Did you research the boys? Just me? Wait! Are you a directioner?"

My eyes widened again.

"No!"

"Liar!"

Ugh! I'm usually a great liar but he caught me off guard.

"You're a directioner! How long have you been one? Is Brittany one too?"

"Calm down Buzz Lightyear. Yes Brittany and I are small Directioners. But we would never scream or faint or obsess over you guys. When 5SOS was offered to go on tour with you guys we checked you out and liked your music. But that's it. Ok?"

"Buzz Lightyear?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?"

"Where did you get Buzz Lightyear?"

I sighed.

"You have a buzz cut and you like Toy Story."

"Oh"

"Yup! So why don't we get this date started?"

"Yeah!"

Liam leaded me from the 5SOS bus (A/N GUS BUS!) to the 1D bus.

"Sorry we can't go to a real restaurant. We're driving tonight so we have to stay on the bus."

"It's fine. I guess I picked a bad night."

"NO! Any night would have been perfect."

I smiled and blushed a little.

The door opened and Liam gestured for me to go in which I did. When inside I wasn't very impressed. It looked the same. I don't know what I was expecting. Candles? Rose petals? A fancy dining table for two?

"Keep going love." Liam whispered in my ear snapping me out of my thoughts and sending shivers down my spine.

I walked to the back room as he said and gasped. It was exactly what I imagined. The roses, candles, table. It was perfect.

"I'm not even going to ask if you like it based on your reaction and how cliche that would be." Liam said leading me to my seat.

I laughed and sat down. Liam sat across from me. I noticed him pull out his phone and text something but I pretended not to. Just then Brittany came out wearing a very very short and low-cut black dress and white apron. I bursted out laughing and punched Liam when I saw him checking her out.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked in between breaths.

"Well first of all I'm your waitress. Second of all ask Harry and Louis about the uniform."

I laughed even harder.

"I'm so going to kill them later." I heard Liam mumble.

"So I now know why you weren't there to help me get ready." I said.

"Sorry about that. Anyway what can I get for you to drink before this dress disappears because I swear it's shrinking." Brittany said taking out a pad and pen.

"Water." I said.

"Same." Liam added.

"Ok" Brittany said before hobbling off. Yes I said hobbling. Apparently the uniform also required 5 in heels. Cough *slut* cough. Luke would have a hissy fit if he knew what Harry and Louis had her wearing.

I turned my attention back to Liam and we started talking about ourselves. I learned a lot about him and it only made me like him more. I hope he felt the same way.

Soon our meals came too. We didn't have a choice. Just spaghetti. Because Harry our chef was going on and on about how he had better things to do then cook custom meals for us.

After our main course, Brittany came out to ask us what we wanted for dessert. I guess we had a choice.

"Ok so our options for dessert are chocolate cake, ice cream and condoms."

Liam did a spit take and we both turned a deep shade of red.

"Um...I'll have the ice cream." I said.

"Cake" Liam said.

"You sure? Because I think you guys could really go for some condoms."

"We're sure." Liam said.

"But wearing that dress you might be needing a few." I said smirking.

"Touché" Brittany said walking out of the room.

She returned soon with my ice cream and Liam's cake.

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Yes" Liam said.

"You sure?"

"Bye Brittany!" I said waving her away.

Liam and I talked more. Yup. That's all we did. Talk. We didn't have a dessert battle or anything. What? That's cray...yeeeah.

"So I guess we should be going now." I said with a hint of disappointment.

"Nope!" Liam said.

"What?"

But before I could do anything, Liam grabbed my hand and we went towards the bunks.

"Um Liam I don't think I'm ready for this." I said awkwardly.

Liam's face went red.

"NO!"

I looked at him startled and confused.

"I mean that's not what we're doing." He said.

"Then what are-"

He pushed me into the bunk and climbed in behind me. Then he pulled the curtain.

"Liam. First of all, there's not a lot of room in here. Second of all, what are we doing in here?"

"First of all, I don't mind how much room we have." He said scooting closer with his arm around me. I blushed.

"Daddy Direction gone bad." I said laughing.

He smirked when he realized that I might be a tad bit bigger fan than I let on before.

"Second of all, we are watching a movie."

He pulled out a laptop and put it on our legs.

"Based on our earlier discussion I had Clueless brought in."

"YES!!!!!"

"Whoa! Excited much Anderson?"

"Very Payne."

He pressed play and the movie started. Ugh! I love this movie so much. I can't even describe it. I wish I was Cher so bad. And I love the ending. They make such a cute couple. It's always the person you least expect. With that thought I drifted off to sleep.