Chapter 13

"Shut up, Michael."

Kelsey's P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning, my head was throbbing. I could barely open my eyes & I still felt beyond nauseous.

It could only lead me to believe that last night didn't go so well as I thought it would.

Michael was laying next to me, still asleep, but as soon as I reached to grab the water bottle next to me, I woke him up with my groan.

"Shit!" I yelled as I rested back on my pillow. I couldn't even fit my head up.

"Morning." Michael said from beside me.

"Oh my god what the hell happened?"

"You drank enough for five people last night."

"I did not."

"You did too. How much do you remember?"

"Uhm." & then I thought back for a second. "I remember up until...oh my god, we did karaoke?"

"Yep. Fall Out Boy."

"Well I don't remember anything except for getting on the stage."

"Well then let me fill you in." Michael seemed to be getting satisfaction from this. "We smashed the song out of the park & then we went back to the bar where you drank an entire long island in like forty seconds. Then I ran to the toilet, I had the bartender keep an eye on you, I came back & my drink was gone, you were on another & you were talking to another couple."

"Oh wow."

"& then they were a newlywed couple so you told them we were too."

"Whoop. I told them that we were a couple?"

"Yea. Then I knew it was time to go, you had yelled hi at enough people, so you started the walk home in a great mood & then you threw up."

"Outside?"

"On the front yard of that villa that has those green flowers about two minutes away."

"Oh no. Those flowers are gorgeous."

"It was disgusting. Then I brought you home & you threw up again & again & again & then you crashed."

"Okay." I sighed as I tried to drink more water, realizing that I hadn't been hungover in months & I hadn't blacked out as bad as I did last night in probably a year. "Hey did I say anything stupid last night? I mean besides the we're married part."

Michael seemed taken off guard when I asked him that but I tend to talk a lot when I'm drunk. Once when I was extremely drunk, Kyle & I got into a huge fight because I told him that I didn't want to live in Australia with him & I also told him that I didn't like his mother.

"Why? What do you mean?"

"I tend to be extremely truthful."

"Truthful? Really?"

"Yea. Oh my god, I did say something, didn't I?"

"No. You didn't say a word other than your silly stories."

"Okay good. Oh my god, my head hurts so bad. I can't sit up."

"You don't have to. You can bum it today."

"I don't want to waste my last full day here!"

"Hey, we don't leave until tomorrow afternoon so rest today, you can do something fun tonight & tomorrow we can wake up early to watch the sunrise or something."