Chapter 20

"I almost believe you."

Michael's P.O.V

The first night that Kelsey & I had sex after agreeing to this new benefits relationship, the sex was fine, great even, but afterwards it ended weird between us.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to kick Kelsey out since we were just together for the sex but since we had a friendship too, I then wasn't sure if I was supposed to offer her food or to stay for a film.

Kelsey took the initiative to leave, so I didn't have to decide, but I wanted to make sure everything was still okay with us.

Michael-

hey kels

Kelsey-

hi michael :)

Michael-

so i guess just to right out & say it, did you enjoy last night?

Kelsey-

uhm, definitely. yea. i did. a lot.

Michael-

so did i :) was it awkward for you or anything?

Kelsey-

just afterwards...

Michael-

i felt the same! should i have let you stay?

Kelsey-

nah, i had to get home. i mean i was a little awk myself but.

Michael-

well if you wanted to stay, you could have. like we can hang out after & stuff still.

Kelsey-

okay :) i think it'll get less awkward the more we do it, yea?

Michael-

as long as we can keep doing it ;)

Kelsey-

i was very pleased last night.

Michael-

cool. still want to come over tomorrow after Addie leaves?

Kelsey-

sure. i'll be there.

-

"Well that was something." I rolled over as I looked at Kelsey next to me.

"Mhm." Her cheeks were still flushed, her lips swollen. "Yea."

"You don't have to leave right this second, just so you know."

"I wasn't going to. I was expecting a late night snack or something before I left, actually."

"I sleep with you & then you want me to feed you?" I joked with her, super sarcastic.

"Yep. Is that okay?"

"Yea." I laughed at her. "It's fine. I'm hungry too."

"Okay. Let's go eat!" She then sat up as she reached for her t-shirt.

"Did I help you work up that appetite?"

"Maybe." She stuck her tongue out at me. "But you made me do all of the work!" She then threw my jeans at my face.

"You said you liked riding me so I let you ride me." I explained to her. "It wasn't me deliberately making you do all of the work, you like that position."