Chapter 24

'are you okay over there, baby girl?'

Michael's P.O.V

It was a Thursday night & I had everyone over at my house, Becca who was Kelsey's roommate, included. I felt bad that she never really was able to meet my friends & I still barely knew her so I had her come over with Kelsey tonight for a movie night.

We were in the middle of our second movie & I wasn't interested at all anymore.

Michael-

hi. i see you.

Kelsey-

i'm sitting across the room from you. no shit you see me.

Michael-

want to move to a different room???????????

Kelsey-

right now?

Michael -

why not. i'm here, you're here, i'm horny, you're...

Kelsey-

not horny.

Michael-

liar!

Kelsey-

i'm not lying!

Michael-

yes you are.

Kelsey-

prove it.

Michael-

you're twisting your hair & you're not even looking at the t.v. you aren't paying attention.

Kelsey-

well even if i was horny, which i'm not, i can't do it when everyone is only two rooms away from us!

Michael-

i'll cover your mouth, it'll quiet you down ;)

Kelsey-

what about you? you're pretty loud too. you grunt like there's no tomorrow.

Michael-

i'll watch my grunting.

After Kelsey read that text, she laughed out loud. Everyone turned to her & she quickly apologized, blaming it on twitter.

Michael-

twitter. pfff. nice save.

Kelsey-

i'm trying to watch the film, leave me alone!!!

Michael-

but i'm so much better than the film.

Michael-

do you want me to tell you what i'd do to you if you left with me right now & we went to my room?

Kelsey-

nope.

Michael-

okay.

I loved messing with her so I stopped replying & I looked back at the movie. I could now see Kelsey starring at me. I made eye contact with her & I just shrugged my shoulders, ignoring her a bit. It was a game & I loved it.

Kelsey-

goddamnit michael.

I didn't reply.

Kelsey-