Chapter 21

i'll go down on you for like an hour.

Michael's P.O.V

A Month Later

It was a typical Wednesday night in my house. Luke, Calum, Ashton & I were watching sport highlights while eating leftover pizza. Ever since I moved into my own actual house, the lads were over more nights than not. I usually didn't mind since the nights Addison wasn't with me, I was fairly lonely. Except there were other times when they were a bit of an inconvenience.

Because I wanted to do something else.

Well do someone else.

Michael-

KELSEY

Michael-

MICHAEL

Michael-

what are you doing right this second?

Kelsey-

scratching my nose, now typing this text...why?

Michael-

okay well what (who) do you want to do in like ten minutes?

Michael-

there's only one answer, btw

Kelsey-

you?

Michael-

winner!

Kelsey-

what's my prize? ;)

Michael-

a night with me, babe.

Kelsey-

& what does this night entail?

Michael-

you can blow me.

Kelsey-

ehh. that's not too tempting, tbh..

Michael-

i'll go down on you for like an hour.

Michael-

better?

Kelsey-

okay, i'll be there in ten!

Michael-

good :)

-

"Alright, you should go now." I told the guys as I finished my last bite of pizza.

"They haven't finished the top ten plays." Calum pointed to the t.v.

"Yea." Luke agreed. "You can't make us go yet. Why are you kicking us out anyways?"

"You guys are stupid." Ashton was laughing. "Kelsey is coming over. Am I right?"

"Well yea, she is. How did you know?"

"The way you were smiling at your phone like two seconds ago or maybe the fact that she's over like every other night."

"& your point being..." I had Kelsey over whenever I wanted Kelsey over. She lived with Becca & I lived alone so it was easier for her to come by me. Unless I had Addison because then if I did see Kelsey, we would just hang out. I didn't like having sex if my daughter was in the house. Except since the lads invited themselves over almost nightly, Kelsey & I weren't quite alone that often. They never really took the cue to leave.