Chapter 29

"I always wake up & you have all of the covers."

Michael's P.O.V

After I admitted, sort of, to my friends that maybe, possibly, quite likely, I was in too deep with Kelsey, I ignored them.

I didn't want to talk to them until I could figure out my own feelings.

That next day, Kelsey was coming back so she wanted to come over but in a way, I didn't know if I wanted her to see her until I could figure out if I actually liked her or if my friends were just getting in my head. I had a part of me that thought they were trying to force me to like Kelsey & so it was their fault I was feeling this way.

Kelsey-

hi. i'm home. can i come over? you owe me something ;)

Michael-

can we another time?

Kelsey-

WHAT? you totally tortured me yesterday.

Michael-

i know. just not feeling up for it today.

Kelsey-

boooooo

Kelsey-

i'll bring pizza.

Kelsey-

i miss you. i just want to see you too.

Michael-

okay, okay. come over.

Kelsey-

okay :) do you want pepperoni?

Michael-

yea, thanks.

-

Once Kelsey came over, pizza in hand, we went straight into my room. I wasn't in the mood to sit in the kitchen & Addie's toys had exploded all over the living room before she left this afternoon so I went into my bedroom.

"So what did you do this weekend while I was gone?"

"Nothing." I answered. "I hung around here with my munchkin."

"& tortured me."

"True. I did that too." I stuck my tongue out at her. "I'm not sorry about that either."

"Well you do need to make up for that tonight."

"I will, Kels. Don't worry about that. I want to make you feel good, I always do."

I really did. I wanted to make Kelsey happy tonight.

I usually pleasured her quite well every single time but tonight, I wanted to do more, I wanted her to feel out of this world.

After we finished eating, we moved the pizza box aside before I made up for teasing Kelsey the other night.

I did my job. I made her feel really good.

Making her feel good was making me felt good.

Once we had finished having sex, Kelsey was laying next to me, just looking up at the ceiling.

"Michael?

"Yea?"

"I'm still hungry."

"Do you want more pizza?" I laughed as I asked her & she just nodded. "You're such a dork, Kels."