control *edited*

Zayn

As I led Victoria towards my room, I noticed her uneasy aura surrounding her. “You can breathe you know.” I tease, noticing she is holding her breath with every step. She giggles nervously as she follows me in to my dark room. I turn on the light and sit her down on my plush bed.

“What happened earlier?” I question, already knowing the answer.

She exhales and runs her fingers through her hair. “I saw this man, he was biting this girl; he had blood all over his mouth, I’m pretty sure he killed her.” She whispers, her eyes wide with fear. I bite my lip and sit beside her. “I’m sure the police will catch him.” I lie, bringing her in to my chest.

“What if he kills more people?” She whispers, clutching my t-shirt. I stroke the brown curls out of her face and kiss her lips softly. “You have nothing to worry about, he won’t hurt you.” I promise. She exhales and shakes her head. “You don’t know that.” She mutters.

I sigh and walk towards my closet. “Here.” I voice, handing her a t-shirt. He thanks me and makes her way towards my bathroom. As I start to pull my t-shirt and pants out, the bathroom door opens. “Oh my, I’m so sorry.” Victoria yells, bringing her hands over her eyes.

I chuckle and pull my sweatpants over my legs. “You can uncover your eyes now.” I smirk, lying on my bed. She uncovers her eyes and silently walks over to my couch. “Do you have a blanket and a pillow?” She questions. I chuckle, sitting up. “You’re not sleeping on the couch.” I state.

She gives me a confused look. “Is there a guestroom then?” She questions. I laugh and pat the spot next to me. “You can sleep with me.” I wink, opening the covers for her. She hesitates but walks over to my king sized bed and gets in beside me. “Only because I’m too tired to argue with you.” She smirks, laying her head on the pillow. I chuckle, wrapping an arm around her.

I feel her soft hands rub up and down on my chest. I hear her heart thump faster and louder as I bring her body under mine. “You really shouldn’t have done that.” I whisper gruffly, kissing her lips fervently. She brings her legs around my waist, bringing us closer together. She moans and deepens the kiss, making me almost lose control of myself.

I growl and move my lips down her jaw and to her neck, sucking and biting it playfully. She moans with pleasure, arching her erotic body in to mine. As I continue to kiss her neck, I feel the pulse beat hard and fast. I take a deep breath and the smell of her hits my nose. I feel my fangs start to grow and before they puncture her skin, I move away from her teased body.

I sit on the edge of the bed, taking hard deep breaths. “Are you alright?” She whispers, laying a hand on my heaving shoulder. I stand and walk towards the window. My fangs won’t go back in. “Get James to take you home.” I say gruffly.

“What?” She questions dumbfounded. I grip the wooden window seal and feel my fangs begging to eat. “Get out of here.” I snap. I look over my shoulder and see her pull on her jeans and shoes. “Whatever, goodbye Zayn.” She snaps, walking out of my room.

I snap and break the window seal, tiny wooden splinters flying all over the room.

Victoria

“Thanks for the ride.” I praise to James. He shrugs. “Don’t worry about it.” He smiles, driving off once I’m out of the car. I move my hair out of my face and walk through the door to my house. “Where have you been?” My mother worries, getting off the couch. I exhale. “I was with a friend.” I mutter, walking upstairs to my room.

I slam my door shut and pull my jeans off my legs. As I put my hair in to a bun, I spot a large love bite on my pale neck. I roll my eyes and lay on my bed, my head full of question. When Zayn pulled away earlier I felt hurt and not good enough for him.

As I open my book, I feel an eerie feeling surround me. I stand to look out my window but I see no one in sight. My mind immediately goes back to what I saw earlier. I double check the window locks and shut my curtains. This town is getting more terrifying by the minute.

Zayn

I destroyed my room, almost all my furniture was broken in two. I almost hurt her. I almost killed her. I laid against my bed with my face in my hands. I’ve never felt like this before, if I was like how I used to be I would have just killed her in an instant but something is stopping me.

 The look in her eyes when I told her to leave broke me. I closed my eyes and hoped that she would speak to me again.

_____________________________________________________

this is the edited chapter. it used to be called "Distraction"

comment

vote

fan