Gulity Pleasures

Zayn's POV:

We sat down together, eating quietly. "Why was he here." She said. I sighed. "He likes to come places....unexpectedly." I shook my head, sipping on my drink.

She sighed and looked at me. "Why is he like this...was he always like this?" She asked. I shook my head. "No...he wasn't...but I'm kinda the blame for why he's like this." I sighed.

"Back when we were teenagers we acted like loving brothers...but when he met Isabella...he changed, he stopped hanging out with me and then one day Isabella came by while Calum was gone...she came on to me and Calum walked in right as she was kissing me." I shook my head. "Then when I turned...I went on a killing rampage...I killed alot of people...including her...Calum never forgave me...he wants revenge." I sighed.

She shook her head. "And that revenge is me." She said with no emotion. I looked at her. "You can leave me if you want...but if you do...he will still come after you...because my feelings for you will never go away." I said, looking into her eyes.

Victoria's POV:

I looked at him. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "I'm not going to leave you...no matter the consequences." I breathed. He held me against him. "We should get ready so we can get your things from your house." He sighed. I nodded and walked upstairs while he cleaned up the kitchen.

I pulled my jeans on and couldn't find my my shirt. I walked in zayns closet and found a black tshirt. I pulled it on over my head. As I put the hanger back on the rack, a little black book fell to the ground. I bent down to pick it up when I heard Zayns voice. "Baby...hurry up." He said. I picked up the book quickly, stuffing it in my purse before walking downstairs.

Zayns POV:

I grabbed my keys and held the car door open for Victoria and shut it softly. I walked around to the drivers side when I got an uneasy feeling. It had to be Calum. I got In the drivers seat and driver quickly to Victorias parents house. I parked and got out.

She unlocked the door and we walked upstairs. "I still can't believe I'm finally moving out." She laughed. She opened her old bedroom door and went to her closet. She pulled out boxes and put some of her clothes In it. "Need any help love?" I ask. She points to her dresser. "Yeah can you put my clothes from there in some boxes please." She smiled. I nodded and opened a drawer and smiled. I turned around holding up a pair of black lacy panties. "These are very nice." I smirked.

She laughed and took them out of my hands throwing them in a box. "Hey!" She laughed. I smiled, throwing her over my shoulder. I walked to the bed and threw her down, playfully. I put both my hands beside her head and leaned down, kissing her deeply. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Wait...we have to pack." She giggled. I chuckled. "That can wait." I smirked, capturing her lips with mine once again.

•omg I'm so sorry for the late update. I just haven't had time. but I hope you all liked the chapter.

NEXT UPDATE -

•560 Reads

•15 votes

3 comments