skin *edited*

*skin by rihanna*

Zayn

I set in the tree near her window, watching her in case Calum decided to make an appearance. I watched her sit on her small couch in front of her balcony and read a book. After an hour or two, she starts rubbing her eye. She sets her book down and goes to close her sheer curtains but stops.

Our eyes meet and she gives me a confused look. “Have you been watching me?” She questions as I step off the tree branch on to her balcony.

“I had to make sure you were safe.” I voice honestly.

She gives me a confused look as I shut her balcony door. “Why would I be in harm?” She questions. I grab her hand and sit us on her bed. “These things I’m about to tell you is something that you will never repeat.” I whisper, compelling her. She nods then comes back to reality. “What did you do to me?” She asks, fear in her eyes.

“I’m different.” I whisper.

She doesn’t say a word. “I’m not twenty-two.” I voice. She looks at me with complete shock but before she can speak I cut her off. “I’m one-hundred and eighty-six.” I state, looking at her with complete honesty. “I kill people to eat; my eyes turn black when I don’t have blood.” I say with much seriousness.

Her eyes were wide and innocent. She slowly stands up, to run out of the room but I catch her by the waist. “Please don’t kill me.” She whispers, closing her tearful eyes. “I’m not going to hurt you.” I whisper. She shakes her head, trying hard to get out of my strong grip.

I lean her against the wall, looking in to her fearful eyes. “You killed that woman.” She whispers. I shake my head, wiping her tears. “That wasn’t me, it was my brother.” I voice. I move my face closer to hers.

 “Please, you’re scaring me.” She whimpers.

Victoria

He backs away slowly; I take a deep breath and look in to his eyes. “I’m willing to listen, if you just keep your distance.” I whisper. He nods sitting in the chair in front of my bed. I sit down on my bed and wait for him to speak. “I have a brother, Calum; he’s trying to harm you because of something I did a long time ago.” He states.

“I don’t kill humans anymore but he does.” He speaks. I exhale and move my hair out of my face. “How do you survive then?” I question, looking towards him.

He chuckles and smiles softly. “I survive using animals.” He voices.

I shake my head. “Is that why you pulled away earlier, you were scared you were going to hurt me?” I question. He nods, walking towards me and sitting down beside me. “That shows you that I will never hurt you.” He whispers, looking at my lips.

I nod and he brings his lips to mine, kissing me with much passion. I bring my arms around his neck, playing with the small hairs on the back of his neck.

 “Your secret is safe with me.” I whisper when we pull away.

He smiles softly and brings his lips to my jaw, kissing it softly. I moan softly as he lays me down on my plush bed. “How do I know you won’t lose control?” I whimper as he sucks on my neck playfully, leaving large love bites.

“I care too much.” He groans as I grind my hips in to his. I smile and kiss his collarbones softly before pulling off his t-shirt. He chuckles and pulls of my camisole, leaving me bare chested in front of him. He brings his lips to my breast, biting and sucking playfully. I moan, pulling at his hair softly.

He moves his soft lips down my torso, kissing my hips softly. I moan softly, raising my hips eagerly. He chuckles, sliding my sleeping shorts down my legs. I suddenly feel hot breath hit the thin lace covering my sex. “P-Please…” I whine. “Patience is a virtue.” He whispers, ripping the lace panties off of me.

His cold lips hit my sex, licking and sucking terribly slow. “You are such a tease.” I moan, wrapping my legs over his shoulders. He chuckles, vibrating my clit. I moan loudly, gripping his hair tightly in my hands. Before I could release, He moves his lips back up to mine. I whimper in pleasure, bringing my legs around his waist. He groans in to my mouth, unzipping his pants. I push them down his legs and I suddenly feel his hard erection press in to my sex.

 He groans as I tighten my legs around his waist, applying more pressure. “Are you sure you want this?” He questions. I nod hastily. He thrusts in to me slowly, leaning his face on my neck. He groans, gripping my thighs in his hands. “F-Faster.” I moan. His pace quickens, leaving me a moaning mess.

One specific thrust hits a spot that leaves me squirming beneath him. “I’m c-close.” I whimper. He groans as I clench around him. “Me too, love.” He groans huskily. After a few more thrust I scream out his name, releasing on him. Zayn lets out a throaty groan and releases as well.

Zayn pulls out of me and lies beside me. “I thought I was going to lose control at some points.” He chuckles, moving my hair off my sweaty forehead. I shake my head and lay my head on his chest.

“Stay here.” I whisper, closing my eyes.

“I will.” I hear him whisper back.

___________________________________________________________________

this is the edited chapter! and it used to be called "Truth"

comment

vote

fan