adore you

zayn |

I ran fast towards the jeep I borrowed from Kyle.

I put Victoria in the car quickly and jumped in the drivers seat. She leans against the seat, fiddling with her fingers. I press the gas and spin out onto the rocky road.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"We wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't have so many god damn secrets." She snaps.

I roll my eyes. "Baby, it happened a long time ago with the witches." I reply.

She scoffs. "I can't keep going on this crazy train with you Zayn." She yells.

"It's gonna end up getting me killed." She snaps, whispering the last part.

That's when I lost it. "I love you so damn much and you are just gonna throw it away because of something that happened years ago that doesn't even involve you." I yell.

"I am fuçking involved Zayn, I was locked up and almost went insane." She yells back. I shake my head, gripping the steering wheel.

"No matter how you feel, you are staying with me till I get this shït figured out." I say sternly.

She sighs and leans her head against the window. "I don't want there to be an us anymore." She whispers.

I sharply look at her. "Whatever you want." I say, clenching my teeth.

She turns to look at me. "That's all?" She asks. I nod. "There's nothing else for me to say to change your mind." I whisper.

I turn off the interstate onto a dirt road. The drive to the house wasn't too long, which helped me out. I don't think I can face her anymore today.

I park the jeep and quickly get out and grab the bags I stored earlier. The little cabin was Kyle's old vacation house that he is letting me borrow for the time being.

"You can have the bedroom, I'll take the couch." I say, walking in the house. I set her bag on the bed and quickly leave.

"Do you have any food?" A voice says, taking me out of my daze. I turn to look at her, her eyes are puffy and red. I nod, handing her a paper bag. "There is a sandwich and some chips in there." I say quietly.

"Zayn.." She whispers.

"What Victoria?" I say, looking at her.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you." She says quietly.

"I'm not hurt at all." I say, as I walk out the door.

"Zayn, you have to accept my reason." She yells, following me. I shake my head. "All I'm doing is trying to protect you." I yell back.

"Keeping secrets from me is not protecting me." She crys. "You not knowing a lot keeps you safe." I reply.

"That just pushes me away." She yells, tears streaming down her face.

"Clearly I already succeeded at that." I yell, walking into the woods to clear my head.

"Zayn, don't walk away." She yells. I continue on the rocky path, forbidding myself from looking at her.

I feel a warm hand rest on my shoulder, making my cold body stop. "I will always love you and I will always protect you." I whisper.

She leans her body towards me, my arms forced to wrap around her. "No matter what I say, I can never stay away from you." She whispers, tears staining my shirt.

I hold her tighter than I ever have. "I never properly thanked you for saving me." She whispers, looking up at me. I bring my hands up to her pale face, bringing our lips together. My cold ones mold perfectly with her warm ones. Her soft whimpers and moans are silenced by my lips as I push her softly against the tree.

"I'm sorry about earlier." She whimpers as I kiss down her petite neck slowly. "You were mad and I completely understand." I whisper, hooking her legs along my waist.

I move my head out of the crook of her neck and look into her topaz eyes. " I love you." I whisper. She looks into my eyes, her lips inches from mine. Then she jumps, her hands gripping my arms. "Victoria, what's wrong?" I ask, holding her shaking face.

"The voice.." She whimpers, unable to say anything else.

________________________________________

I rewrote the end because i re-read it and i wanted a twist. so hope you all like it better lol.

Dedicated to Msbooklover18 because she was the winner of the contest, congrats.

Thanks to everyone who submitted.

comment

vote

fan