Drunken Slurs

Zayn's POV:

We laid next to each other panting. I rolled over and kissed her cheek. "Mmm..." Victoria moaned. I chuckled and sat up. "Baby...lets go out tonight." I said, pulling on my boxers and pants.

"Where?" She asked. I pulled my shirt over my head. "A club." I smiled. "A club?" She said, uneasy. "Yeah...trust me, it will be fun." I smiled. She nodded, standing up, pulling her clothes back on. We grabbed some boxes and walked outside, putting them in my trunk.

"Okay..that's it." She smiled. I pecked her lips and we got in the car. As I drove, I kept getting senses of Calum being near. I shook my head and parked. We got out and I grabbed her boxes. I set them down inside and she started rummaging through one of them. She pulled out a black dress and hot pink heels. "I'm gonna go get ready." She said, kissing my lips softly.

I watched her walk upstairs before walking towards the living room. I poured me a cup of Jack Daniels. I downed it and poured another cup and then it was taking out of my hands. "Thanks for the drink." Calum chuckled. I sighed and turned towards him. "You are not welcomed here." I said through my teeth. He laughed. "But you have something I want to sink my teeth in." He smirked. "Have you had a taste yet?...cuz she looks awfully tasty." He smiles. I growl, breaking the glass in my hand. "Get out." I snarled. He laughed and then left. I sighed and looked down at my healing hand.

I heard Victorias heels coming down the stairs. "Zayn..you okay?" She asked. I nodded, looking up. She looked breathtaking. "Yeah babe lets go." I smiled. We walked to the car and I sped off.

We walked in the club. The music was pounding and drunks were grinding on each other. We walked to the bar, ordering us a drink. "Wanna dance?" Victoria asked. I chuckled and grabbed her hand. I pulled her backside against my front and she started grinding against me.

4 beers, 5 shots, and 6 tequilas later, Victoria was drunk. Very drunk. "Zzzayn..." Victoria slurred. "Yes?" I said. "More...drinks." She giggled. I shook my head, throwing her over my shoulder, walking out of the club. "Noooo...zayn..I was having fun." She pouted. "You scare me." She said. I put her in the car. I guess she was an angry drunk. "You scare me. You eat people. You don't have a soul. I'm afraid your gonna kill me one day..." She slurred. I gripped the steering wheel, driving home. Even though she's drunk...sometimes drunks speak what's on their sober minds. It hurt me that she was scared of me. I sighed, pulling in the drive way.

I opened her door, carrying her bridal style into the house. "Z-zayn...I'm sweepy." She giggled. Note to self, never take Victoria drinking ever again . I laid her down on the bed before walking downstairs, Drowning myself in a bottle of Jack.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

so sorry for the late update! but I start school next week so I'll try to update whenever I can. and this story gets so many reads a day it's crazy. am I doing a good job? is this chapter bad?

c'mon guys give me feedback. I can't continue if there's no feedback. hah

but thank you all for reading this. I'm so excited for this. I'm hoping you'll all like what happens in the future for this book!

NEXT UPDATE:

READS- 800

VOTES- 15

COMMENTS- 5

I NEED FEEDBACK IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE