past hautings

Victoria's POV
-------------------------------

Once I moved the boxes in my apartment, I started putting everything away. I never realized how much stuff I had till now. I smiled pulling out a photo album. I turned a few pages and then stopped when my eyes landed on a picture. I was smiling at the man. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. I don't remember him or this picture. I stood up and walked down to the street. It was chilly out and of course I forgot my jacket. I sighed and kept staring at the picture. Why can't I remember him.
Frustrated with myself, I rip the picture in tiny pieces and throw it in the air. I stand, watching the tiny forgotten memories flow through the air. I sighed and felt an uneasy feeling go through me. I turned around and saw a black figure. I froze, walking faster. I hid in the corner of a dark alley. I know..not a smart choice but who chases someone in the street. "Where are you going sweetheart?" The man chuckled. He was about 40 with red eyes. I screamed and ran, until I was pushed against the wall.
The man kissed all down my neck. I had tears streaming down my face. "John..leave." A gruff, sexy voice said. I stopped screaming and held my breath. The man leaned away from me and laughed. "God zayn...I was about to eat my dinner." He chuckled. I froze and looked down. "Leave." The voice whispered to him. He nodded and in a flash he was gone.
"Why..why did you come here...it's not safe." Zayn sighed. He walked into the light and I gasped. "I know you." I whispered. His eyebrows furrowed and he walked away silently. "Wait...Zayn...I wasn't done talking to you." I yelled. The streets were empty, nothing but our footsteps were heard.
"You aren't supposed to remember me." He sighed, stopping. I stopped, running into his chest. I blushed, stepping back. "I found a picture...it was of me and you...and we were smiling and we..uh...looked In love." I said. He looked me straight in the eyes. "I'm debating on whether if I should give you back your memory of me..." He said, kissing my forehead. "Or....erase the memory of this and everything that has happened involving me." He said. I trembled. Why is this happening.

••••••••••••••••••••••

another chapter cuz I love you guys xx

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN