a year

*1 year later*

Victorias POV:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Victoria, start packing." My mom yelled. I sighed and started taking my clothes out of my dresser. I'm moving into a new apartment. I'm not working at my parents cafe anymore, I'm now a professional photographer.
I pulled out some sweaters when a black, leather journal fell out. I opened it and read the first few pages and a loud sob fell from my lips. I met someone...someone who took are of me and now I can't remember anything about him. All I know is his name is Zayn. "What happened...why can't I remember!" I yelled, frustrated.
I grabbed the last of my suitcases, hauling them down to my car. My mom walks over to me and hugs me tightly. "Call me when you get there, okay sweetie." I nodded and hugged her tightly. She walked inside and waved. I smiled and started the car. New Orleans here I come.

zayns POV:

I bit the girls neck hard, making sure I hit the nerve that would send me blood crazy. Once I finished I threw the dead girl over my shoulder and burned her body in the swampy parts of New Orleans. I turned Into what I was along time ago that I didn't want to be, but now I love it. I missed the taste of blood. I'm much stronger and faster now. I left the one I love to protect her and I'll never see her again...I did it to protect her from creatures I thought my kind ended the feud from a long time ago. "Zayn...c'mon, it's time for the party." Mark yelled. I sighed. "I'm coming..." I ran off to join the others for the "feeding" party on bourbon street.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know it's short but I didn't have time for it to be longer. next chapter will be a filler so pay attention. love you all xx

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN