down the rabbit hole you go

zayn

I looked around the scenery, looking for any threat that could ruin everything. As Victoria laid in my arms, shaking from insanity from this voice, I carried her to the cabin.

"Baby, you have to calm down." I whisper, laying her down on the bed. Her shakes increase and tears fall down her cheeks. "He's coming, the voice." She whispers, clutching my bicep for dear life. "Zayn, you here?" I hear Kyle yell.

"I'm in the master bedroom." I yell, trying to calm Victoria down. "Shit, what happened?" He yells.

"That damn voice keeps making her go insane, like it's controlling her." I snap, standing up. "Where the hell are you going?" Kyle yells. "Going back to where they held us captive, I need to end this." I say, anger spreads through my words.

"Take care of her and make sure no one enters this house." I say, using my vampire speed to leave the love of my life.

I run as fast as I can till I reach the abandoned house that I wanted to get away from so much. "Who the hell are you!" I yell, looking around the old house. I push some old book cases down, trying to find a secret hide out until I hear someone clapping from behind me.

I turn around and I can't believe who I'm seeing. "Ryan?" I ask.

I growl and start to run towards him until he says some words and I'm pushed against the wall, my head pounding. I suddenly fall to the ground, my head relieved of some pain. "Surprised Zayn?" He smiles sinisterly.

"Victoria is a sweet little thing, I met while I was pretending to be a prisoner." He laughs. I growl, trying to take a step toward him but my body remains still. "I told her tons of storys about Della." He smirks, walking in cirlces around me.

"We were friends, almost like brothers, why the hell are you doing this?" I yell. He chuckles. "You honestly don't remeber?" He laughs. "You stole Della away from me and had me framed for some of your actions." Ryan snaps. "I suffered all those years sitting in a cell with hardly no blood, but I got out and befriended a witch who made me stronger." He smirks.

I try to move my body but it remains frozen. "Don't try to break free because you won't." He chuckles.

"I'm sure Victoria would love a visit from me don't you think?" He smiles. He's testing me.

"Take me to the cell." I hear him say. A pair of hands grab mine and bound me in chains.

"I'll be sure to give Victoria your love." He smiles, walking out the door. I growl, pulling at the chains. My hands snap the chains and I turn around to see a young witch, She stands completely still, her eyes blank.

"Were you compelled?" I ask.

She doesn't move or blink. "He has a weakness." She whispers. I give her a confused look. "What's his weakness?" I say in one breath. She raises her hand, pointing to a bookcase. "The book laying down, open it." She whispers.

I open the book and there lays a dagger and a flower. "What the fuck am I suposed to do with a fucking flower?" I yell.

"It's called a blood flower, rub it's sap on the dagger and drive it straight in to his heart." She whispers. I nod, thanking her.

I run as fast as I can through the green velvet of the forest.

Tree limbs and thorns liter my body as I run. I reach the cabin and an erie silence confirms my suspicions that Ryan has already made his grand appearance.

I run inside the cabin to see a dead Kyle against the wall. I use my vampire speed to run to the master bedroom. Victoria was know where in sight, neither was Ryan.

"Looking for someone?" I hear Ryan laugh from behind me.

I turn to see Victoria in his arms, Ryans fangs out. "I see why you keep her around, She's a good bite." He smiles, licking the corners of his mouth.

I go to move but he stops me. "Don't move or I'll snap the pretty girls neck and her humanity will be gone." He smirks. I growl. "Kill me." I snap.

"Let her go and kill me." I say.

After some hesitation, Victoria is thrown in my arms. My arms wrap around her frail body, I lightly kiss her forehead and whisper in her ear. I feel her hand move in to the inside of my jacket.

I move away and stand in front of Ryan. "You wanted a fight right?" I growl, pushing him hard in to the glass window, resulting in him falling to the ground. I jump out of the window and land in front of him.

He gets to his feet quick and punches me in the face. "You don't know the pain I felt, Zayn." He snarls.

I push him against a tree, punching him in the gut continuously. He reaches up and grabs a tree limb, plunging it in my chest near my heart. "Maybe next time I'll hit the killing spot." He laughs, punching me in the face.

I fall to the ground. I bring my hand up to my chest and pull out the stick from my chest. "Fuck." I groan from the pain. "This is how it ends Zayn." Ryan smiles.

"This is how the infamous Zayn Malik dies." He chuckles. I groan, feeling tiny wood splinters sting my body.

"I'm sure I'm doing many people a favor by killing you." Ryan whispers, digging the wooden stake through my chest.

I felt the end coming till it stopped. I open my eyes and see Ryan on the ground with a dagger stuck in his chest.

"Zayn, Oh my god are you okay?" She whispers, kneeling beside me.

I groan in pain, grabbing her hand. "You have to pull it out or It will kill me." I whisper. She takes a deep breath, grabbing the end of the stake, pulling lightly.

I scream in pain. She suddenly lets go of the stake. "I can't do this." She whimpers.

"Yes you can, now fucking pull it out." I say, laughing a little.

She grabs the end of the stake. "Pull it out fast, like a band-aid." I whisper. She pulls it out quickly and I roll over, groaning.

I sit up and grab her in my arms. "It's over." I whisper, kissing her lightly.

"It's over." She whispers.

                                                                 "It's over."

_______________________________________________________

This might be the last chapter or I'll add one more.

I'm honestly so sad that this book has come to an end, i've loved reading your sweet comments and everything, You guys are honestly the best readers ever! I have other fanfics and I'm about to start a brand new one. i love you guys sooooooo much.

dedicated to fluffycuddlerr for always making me amazing covers

If you ever want to talk just message me! xoxo

comment

vote

fan