sweet escape

victoria |

I screamed, awakening from the dreadful dream. I look around and the white walls aren't there anymore. A soft groan grabs at my attention. I look in the dark corner and spot zayn, hunched over and breathing heavily.

"Zayn?" I rush to him, but when our bodies touch he disappears. I whimper, looking around. I see a metal door and run to it, opening it. "Don't." A voice whispers. I stop, thinking I've gone more insane that I already was. "Victoria, don't go down there, it's a trap." The voice says again.

I shut the door quickly, afraid of what's lurking down the halls. "Move the black boxes in the left corner, there's a door go down it." The faint voice in my head whispers. I run towards the boxes, moving them as fast as a can and spot a small black door that you had to crawl to enter. I shook my head. "No, I don't like small spaces." I cry.

"You'll be safe, just do it." The voice demands. I sigh, opening it. I crawl, taking deep breaths till I reach another door. "Go inside." The voice whispers. I hesitate but open the small door and crawl through. I stand and wipe the dust off the knees of my pants.

"Victoria." A voice croaks. I look around to see where the voice had come from and I see zayn, hunched over like before. "Baby you found me." He whispers, out of breath. I run to him, hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry you had to endure that my love." He whispers into my neck. I feel tears run down my cheeks. "It was terrible zayn, I was going insane, I thought it would never end." I cry, holding him close.

"Lets try to get out of here, it's not safe." He whispers, pressing his chapped lips against mine. He helps me up, gripping my hand tightly. "I'm gonna have to break that window up there." He whispers. "You'll only draw attention to yourself if you do." I reply.

He shakes his head. He jumps up on the shelf and pulls himself onto the ledge of the window. He rears his fist back and punches the glass out of the window. "Okay, come on, you have to climb." He whispers. I nod weakly and start climbing the book shelf.

I get half way up when a loud bang comes from the hall towards the door. "Baby you have to be faster." He pleads. I move my legs faster, my hand almost reaching zayns when a strong pull on my foot, starts bringing me down. "Zayn!" I yell. He grabs my hand, pulling hard. He lifts me up quickly, jumping out of the window, landing on his firm feet.

I look up and see two red eyes staring back into mine.

"This isn't over." A voice whispers. Something in my gut tells me it's the person with the eyes that seem to stare into the soul.

_________________

thank you all so much for reading!

this chapter is dedicated to fluffycuddlerr because she made the new amazing book cover! thanks so much xx

comment
vote
fan