Brotherly Love

Victoria's POV:

I woke up early today. I sat up stretching and grabbed my phone. I stood up quickly, trying not to wake zayn up. I walked in the bathroom, calling my mom.

"Hello?" I heard my mom say softly. "Hey mom...well I'm moving in with one of my friends. I'm gonna come get my stuff later." I said. "Okay hun..about time you moved out, finally time for you to adventure out on your own, you can finally be a twenty-one year old woman." She sighed. I laughed and said goodbye.

I walked out and saw Zayn was no longer in bed. "Where were you?" I heard Zayns voice behind me. I jumped, gasping. "You scared the mess out of me." I laughed. He smiled and kisses my neck I laughed and walked to his closet grabbing a shirt and a pair of his boxers. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I smiled. He nodded and grabbed his jacket. "I'll be right back, I'll go get us some breakfast." He grabbed his keys and left.

I turned on the shower and waited till the water got warm. I stepped in and washed my hair and body when I heard a noise from the bedroom. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me. I opened the bathroom door and saw the bedroom was empty. I sighed but I was suddenly grabbed from behind.

I squealed, holding my towel to me, when the person spoke. "So this is my brothers latest toy." He laughed. I moved away quickly, leaning against the wall. "Don't be scared love...I won't kill you just yet..." He smiled. "You won't kill her at all." I heard a voice sneer, I turned to see zayn infront of him. "Get out calum." Zayn growled. He chuckled. "Fine..only because there's a lady here." And with that he was gone.

I took a deep breath and was engulfed by zayns arms. "Are you okay?" He sighed. I nodded, walking in the bathroom, changing into his clothes.

"I have breakfast downstairs." He smiled. "Yay, I'm starving." I giggled. He lifted me up bridal style and carried me downstairs. I could get used to this.

•short chapter but it's late and I wanted to do a double update (:

NEXT UPDATE

400 Reads

10 votes

3 comments