safe

*still zayns pov*

I continued kissing down her body, ripping off her clothes, leaving love marks everywhere. Her moans fill the air as I gently thrust into her. I nuzzle my head into her neck, groaning. She tugs at my hair and then moves them down my back where she leaves long scratches. I feel my fangs start to break skin. "I-I can't....I'm gonna hurt you." I groan. She moans in my ear, which makes chill bumps take over my body. "You won't hurt me." She whispers, kissing and nibbling on my earlobe. I fight back the urge to plunge my fangs into her soft skin as I kiss her neck. I thrust faster, the only sound heard is our skin meeting eachother.
**************************
I laid beside her, admiring her beauty. I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to leave her, but I made her life chaos when I got here. I kissed her lips softly.
"Baby...wake up." I whispered. She opened her eyes, smiling. "Hi." She blushed. I swallowed the lump in my throat and grabbed both sides of her head. "I love you." I whispered. I looked her straight in the eyes. "You will forget about me. You will forget about everything that has happened after I got to this town." I said, compelling her. I picked her up, and used my vampire speed to take her to her old home, I laid her on her bed gently. I walked down the road, with a tear falling down my cheek.

"Safe....you're safe now"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

yeah...that actually just happened. this isn't the end (: bye for now

xoxo

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN