teach me

Victorias POV:

___________________

I wake not feeling zayn's chest under me. I sit up and walk to the kitchen, hearing sounds of clattering pots and pans. I turn and see zayn in front of the stove.

I giggle, causing him to turn around. "What on earth are you trying to do? Burn the house down?" I laugh. He smiles, setting down two plates. "I made eggs you smartass." He chuckles. I sit at the counter and take my plate. "This better be yummy." I wink. He smiles, sitting beside me. "Trust me they will me." He smirks.

I put the eggs in my mouth, moaning. "I underestimated you, I love them." I smile, taking another bite. He chuckles. "I'm taking you to a private gym today, I think it's time that you learned how to protect yourself." He smirks. I scoff. "I know how to protect myself." I snap. He laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist

"Slapping him isn't gonna hold him off babe." He whispers, kissing my ear. I laugh, elbowing his stomach. He smirks pushing me playfully towards the bedroom. I grab my work out clothes and quickly changed. I walked out and saw zayn waiting by the door. "It took you long enough." He sighed. I laugh. "Not everyone has vampire speed." I reply, bumping my hips with his. He chuckles, opening the door for me.

We reached the gym and sat our bags down by the punching bags. "Hit me." Zayn smiles. "What?" I laugh. "Hit me." He says again. I punch him as hard as I can in his stomach and he doesn't move. "That didn't even hurt." He laughs. I scowl. "You're immune to getting hurt." I laugh. He smiles, walking to the punching bag. "Hit this a couple times." He says.

I punched and kicked the the bag a few times before he stops me. "You are a terrible fighter." He laughs. I sigh, laying down the mat. "How come I'm doing all the work, while you just supervise." I whine.

Zayn gets in push up position on top of me. "I already know how to fight, you don't." He smirks, leaning down kissing me deeply, before pushing back up. I blush. "I don't know...I think you're losing your muscle." I wink, poking his bicep. He chuckles. "Do I need to show you how much strength I have?" He whispers in my ear, kissing it softly.

"No thanks Zayn, I would be happy if you wouldn't." Kyle snaps. I push zayn off, looking at him curiously. "Alpha Kyle, what the hell do you want?" Zayn snaps. "There after her, she's special to you, so that means she's the main target." He says. Zayn snaps. Breaking the glass display case, little glass shards littering the floor. "Maybe you should calm down before you cause a scene." Kyle sighs. Zayn uses his vampire speed, leaving in a second. I look up at Alpha Kyle and sigh. "I should go find him." I whisper, grabbing my bag. "No, you'll get hurt." Kyle says, grabbing my arm. "I'll be fine." I snap, moving my hand away from him. "No, you're not strong enough, My beta Luke will escort you home." He said, in a demanding town. I cowered down, nodding.

__________________

sorry for late update! my phone broke yesterday so I got a new one and it had to update! & school is hard rn so I'll try and write alittle a day! love you all

thank you for 19k wow!

comment

vote

fan