Drowning in Tears

( song to listen to for this chapter. "I know places" by Lykke Li and "Each coming night by Iron & Wine )

Victoria's POV:

I woke up in a pool of water. My head was pounding. I lifted my hand and touched my forehead and it was soaked in blood. I was hurting all over. "Someone...help." I yelled. My voice slowly losing it's strength to speak. Tears ran down my dirty cheeks. I had scratches on my legs and arms. I heard a faint ringing from the top of the well, I knew instantly it was my phone.

I was hurting everywhere and my phone was at the top. There was no way I could get out of here.

Zayns POV:

Me and James walked back to the house after scouting out Calum's hideout. He was planning something big on Halloween night. "Hey...all I smell is Lexi's scent." James muttered. I walked in the house and couldn't find Victoria anywhere. I growled and walked towards James. "I'm going to go find her...Calum could have her." I snarled and ran using my vampire speed all around the forest.

I've been running for a couple hours. I need to find her. I walked around the unknown territory and heard a whimper. I ran towards where I heard the cry. It was a well. I looked down in it to see a bloody Victoria.

"Victoria.." I yelled. She looked up. "Zayn..help, get me out of here." She cried. "I am baby..don't worry." I said. I jumped into the well, grabbing her in my arms. "Wait..I'm bleeding." She whispered. "It's fine...I have control. I kissed her forehead. "Hold on...okay..I'm going to get us out of here." I whispered. I jumped and landed on the ground. "What...how did you jump that high?" Victoria asked. "Baby..I'm a vampire remember." I chuckled. I ran to the house quickly and kicked the door open. I laid her on my bed. "Victoria..your gonna have to drink my blood if you wanna heal...ok.." I whispered. She nodded slowly. I bit my wrist and held it to her mouth. She drank some and then started coughing. "That taste nasty Zayn." She coughed. I chuckled. "It doesn't taste nasty to me." I smiled. She giggled and laid down. "Why were you down there." I asked. She swallowed and looked down. "Lexi...she's working with Calum..she pushed me down there." She whispered.

I growled and stood up quickly, throwing a bookcase against the wall. "I'm going to kill her." He snarled. "Jason." I yelled. "What?" He said, walking inside. "Wait...Zayn, you didn't give her too much did you?" He said. "You know what happens if you did." He whispered. "I'm positive I didn't Jason.." I whispered lowly. "Lexi...she's working with Calum and is the one that hurt Victoria." I snapped.

Jason had a look of shock written all over his face. "I can see why...she's still running from him." Jason whispered. "Who?" I growled. "Demetrie...the vampire hunter." Jason said.

"Why the hell did you bring Demetrie here...you know what he's fu*king capable of." I yelled, pushing him against the wall. "Zayn stop." Victoria yelled. "Jason stay here with Victoria, I'm going to go find Calum and end this sh*t." I whispered, walking out the door, hoping she was gonna be safe.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

okay. I know it's a short chapter and it's kinda stupid but I have bad writers block. but I promise the next chapter will be good! pay attention. something crazy is gonna happen.

NEXT UPDATE

Reads: 1.3k reads

Votes: 20 votes

Comments: 5